RocketChat ID: h7GZXqkG5DPNYp5fC
430 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/5 | Next
Meetings happen every thursday evening. I'll put out more reminders next time to help.
5 niggers are on the run and are dangerous. Stay safe Georgia bros
Sounds about right.
Stay safe brothers
@all is there any way AL and GA can meet up this coming weekend for drilling this coming weekend?
GA guys are already planning on meeting this Saturday
@Jackson GA where are y’all meeting?
@ND - Christopher AL Milledgeville, GA - Marcus is making the trip up from Valdosta area - so at the moment - there will be the 4 of us
If we wanted to try a group meet that day we could move it closer to the border.
I might be working, but I'll double checj
Want to try and have a regional meeting tonight or tomorrow night to see where to meet and who all can attend?
That would work for me
I will be working
I work all weekend as well.
Shapiro speaks in an hour at my campus, leftists abound everywhere. What do lads?
Sit back and watch the fireworks
Do a little trolling
Blms here with some palestine protest, so the whole debate has just become israel v palestine, rip
@Arthur FL Sounds like something you 100% do not want to get involved with. Observe, but nothing more.
Apologies for missing the meeting, I was asleep and didn’t see the notification.
All good, you were not expected to attend due to the short notice
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
all Above is the gear list draft for December. Almost all of it is relatively unchanged from previous demonstrations.
Do we have any guys in Mississippi?
Mississippi schools had a segregated dance as early as 2006 lol. You would think we would have somebody from Mississippi.
It's not so much that there aren't people in Mississippi, it's more that we have not found someone competent enough to get things rolling in MS
People have come and gone in the state, but there has not been someone proficient enough in communication, or activity to sustain anything but the most meager contributions.
Don't worry guys, all of our hard work today will culminate in growth in and outside of your area. Of the 13.1K telegram subscribers, I think there's a sizable pool of potential in Mississippi. This last year is the most active the south has ever been so it's only a matter of time before things turn around in our empty states.
Would we ever consider regionalized pro mat? Obviously not cost effective rn but say in the future for different regions we could appeal more to that region’s identity. In the Western regions we could sort of incorporate a Manifest Destiny message, whereas in the south we could promote the message of a “Yankee-Dixie unionism”, and of course colonial imagery for the Northeast, all under one banner of PF. Just spitballing here, and it would only be something to consider in the long term.
To put it simply, "nope." I'm sure Thomas will post a more in depth reply when he sees it.
@Arthur FL That would only result in regionalism, and disconnect. The history of the nation is the birthright of us all, and if we truly believe the nation as one, then we ought not draw arbitrary lines of separation between what histories we can each claim as our own.
Well said. I think that’s always been a huge factor in getting our people to unite is these lines that we draw between ourselves.
Speaking of here in America, I mean, of course.
@all who does NOT own a tent at this time?
@ND - Lawrence FL I do not own one at this time. But I will get one once I get back home
Sounds good. Plan on getting a minimum 2 person tent when you do.
Roger that will do
@Ulysses FL see if you can get one while you're at home. You will want it for December 4th. Keep in mind, not everyone will be able to bring a tent with them to the event which is why we all need to have a tent for ourselves so we can shelter everyone for the night.
Will we need a tent for this weekend?
I also do not have a tent
Every grown ass man better get busy owning a tent 🤨 some of them are cheap, or just carry a tarp for shelter. Brethren are always ready and willing to spot check and provide for each other, as is good and just, but don't slack on gear. For those of us having limited funds, check donations and sales too, even at thrift stores they might have basic tents.
I do have a tarp, just for the record
@all meeting at 8pm CST/ 9pm EST
Once again guys DO NOT DRIVE ALL NIGHT LONG TO GET THERE ON TIME
Drilling begins at sunrise, so do your best to get there the night before
Another thing, I may have accommodation for you so camping in tent or car might not necessary. You will still need a sleeping bag or blanket though
I love how eloquently Thomas puts things. But I agree, we have to put the petty differences of things like North versus south behind us and strive for a United future for us and our children. It’s ok to still admire our ancestors histories but we have to work hard to leave a history for our children besides just the consumer/corporate one we are leaving behind now.
Is there a meeting tonight brothers?
@all meeting tonight at 8pm CST/ 9pm EST
I wont be able to make it. We're working late trying to get everything done
Thanks for letting me know in advance
Meeting in 10 minutes
Busy teaching class
So far the action report only has Jesse GA down for getting an action in this week
It was last last weekend
and I put up some stickers this morning for this week
Ok got it. I'm just basing this off what happens between thursday to thursday
So in that case, it would fall in those bounds
Be sure to post a picture to the chat of the trail or something and tag all the attendees so I can credit everyone
Do not arrive at the location before 6pm. DMing the address to you now
Who here can tell me what transportation is like for Dec 4th?
-Are we renting a vehicle?
-Who is renting it?
The Georgia boys are renting
Jackson GA is going to be the renter
Rittenhouse is free, get ready for the riots boys
Stay safe bros
Thank god we’re getting out of the city tonight haha
Yeah fleeing the urbanites
I'm like 20 minutes away from Kenosha. Shit might get hairy over here
Will do brother
430 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/5 | Next