@PF-847465 RocketChat ID: d8mEvjctoCLsm2MtN
114 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next
Just wanted to let you know I got my guys meeting up the weekend of the 20th for some last minute training.
Ya that’s what I kinda figured. I like the big group meetups but the logistical issues behind them are understandable. People’s livelihoods come first lol.
Been getting back in the gym man. It feels damn good to be back. I joined planet fitness not realizing they have almost no free bar or crazy equipment lol. So it makes copying branch warrens workouts a little hard. But it’s kinda nice for getting back in to the swing of things. Least I can’t get to crazy and hurt myself right off the rip lol. Especially this close to the December event
If we wanted to try a group meet that day we could move it closer to the border.
Want to try and have a regional meeting tonight or tomorrow night to see where to meet and who all can attend?
Welcome @Robert IN, glad to have us here. Look forward to meeting you in about 2 weeks time now. If you have any questions in the meantime feel free to ask.
Idk honestly, I was waiting to hear something back from Christopher on whether he wanted to try and meetup as a region or not. Judging by everyone schedule in Alabama I imagine the plans will still be on for Saturday. We can mumble tonight if y’all want and make sure everything is still in order. What time works best for everyone?
Sounds good, I’ll see y’all at 9:30. Also no Norman Jesse won’t be joining us on mumble tonight but we got some plans for ur area after our meeting Saturday.
I hope so, I haven’t heard back from him yet on it.
Mississippi schools had a segregated dance as early as 2006 lol. You would think we would have somebody from Mississippi.
I love how eloquently Thomas puts things. But I agree, we have to put the petty differences of things like North versus south behind us and strive for a United future for us and our children. It’s ok to still admire our ancestors histories but we have to work hard to leave a history for our children besides just the consumer/corporate one we are leaving behind now.
Hey brother, ya I have all the items that were posted on the gear list. If there is anything more specific I need than that please let me know. I’m looking forward to being on the shield team.
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
all Above is the gear list draft for December. Almost all of it is relatively unchanged from previous demonstrations.
Sweet, what was the one where we are leap frogging backwards?
Sweet, I’m glad Rittenhouse got acquitted. I wore my Kenosha hat trick shirt to the gym today also lol.
Sounds good brother, if you can’t make it I understand. Hope you get to feeling better.
I know this might be last minute but let’s just meet in Athens tomorrow at 11 instead. Let’s meet at raising canes chicken. 795 Baxter st. No sense in coming here then going to Athens.
Always trust the gut, glad yall got the message on time. This will save us a lot of time and allow us to be more productive in Athens. Plus me and Jesse 2 already hit up downtown Milledgeville pretty good last night lol
Was that all the gear I needed?
We are about 10 mins behind, got stuck in some traffic. Might get stuck in more when we get closer who knows. About 14 miles from the chicken place
Watch YouTube videos on right face. Left face and column left and column right and practice those movements. Also about face is the other.
Right now it’s just myself, Jackson and Norman GA. My buddy from NC was gonna come but he is riding with the other NC guys now. So we should have room. We are planning on renting a mini van.
I couldn’t click on that link for some reason for the leg guards. So I had to type it in. Is this the right one? https://www.purehockey.com/product/bauer-performance-street-hockey-shin-guards-senior/itm/34052-41/?gclid=Cj0KCQjww4OMBhCUARIsAILndv4ugvMyE45CBJCj06dtPIeUwzCbVo5gsiVlVeysR3OnfO1Vo0qNBnYaAjtGEALw_wcB&avad=55963_f2508f67d&utm_source=41227&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Affiliate_2018&utm_term=55963
Nvm I see that it is now.
@ND - Lawrence FL I can do today also if that works, sorry I just now seen this.
I have the chin strap, just having trouble figuring out how to get it to fit right with a full face mask. Also I just ordered the leg guards today.
Y’all weren’t kidding about the Stair stepper machine. I did 10 minutes on it and my quads and calves are on fire
Worse case savannah enterprise has a 15 passenger van and they do after hour return on Sunday’s. So we could always rent it there on Friday morning and return it when we get back on Sunday.
I’m looking at the downtown enterprise on Montgomery St
Ok, so stagger is the command to present shields? We used lock step lock whenever we trained in Tallahassee. Also we didn’t actually have real shields to do it with so I’m hoping we get some practice with real shields before the actual event.
Yes, it says it has after hours returns.
Sounds good, I can do 8 this evening
Gonna wear them to the gym and see what I can pull out the pond if you know what I mean
My son just went pee in the shower, never felt more proud as a dad until today
Alabama wind chimes are some of my favorite decorations to hang up. They also keep the bugs away.
I failed art class in school so don’t let me try it then lol
God made me left handed that’s how lol. These hands were meant to destroy, not create.
Not gonna lie, the new PF video on telegram had my clock striking 12 if you know what I mean lol.
I got it in yesterday. Luckily the company is based out of Georgia lol. My wife is painting them today. She is the artist in the family. So I’ll be good to go. With the chin strap though. Did you cut some slots at the top of your face mask in order to run them through the top of it and connect them to the bump cap and hat?
It’s kind of esoteric, good read though. I about burned through it last night. Jesse NC sent it to me on telegram.
How did you get your chin straps to work with a full face mask? Did you cut slits at the top of it? Then did you put your chin strap on run them through the cuts and then put them through your hat and bump cap?
Did the pdf format I shared not work for y’all?
We could be the white power bivy sack team.
Your to tall man to try and sleep in a punch bug lol
Let’s just do 6. I don’t think it’s a hard 8 that we have to be there in order to pick up the rentals. Plus the rest of the guys won’t be there till 10 anyways
Sucks about your truck brother, lmk if you need help with anything.
We are almost there. Little over an hour away. Been a trip for sure. Y’all make it ok?
Thanks man, we got a good group of guys here. Really excited to grow our state. Y’all drive safe, we will catch up with y’all soon.
Ask Norman how badass it was singing “by god well have our home again” on the last uhaul ride back.
Had a blast this weekend brothers, look forward to the next one. Hope y’all all have safe trips home.
I almost bust a nut when that hot shower water hit my skin lol. Hope both of y’all made it back ok.
You seen how the one post said we were feds because we weren’t fat like the rest of the Magtards lol
It’s an app called burner. I just use it to creat fake accounts for when normies ban me from their groups lol
Thank you sir and yes we did. I had a great time marching beside you and all the others. Can’t wait till next time. Hope you guys made it home with no troubles.
Also it will be badass once we lock down drilling a bit better. For the little practice we all had it turned out pretty well honestly lol. I was in the marines and we didn’t look that good the first few times we tried it in boot camp.
Some YouTube comment about our March on DC said your either a fed or well fed lmao!
I also may be working unfortunately. Gonna try to at least listen in if possible. I’ll let you know when it gets closer to the hour.
Congrats on the promotion brother, You deserve it.
Central Georgia. Milledgeville
I could do a meeting tomorrow if need be. Just lmk what work. I’ll be out camping to duck hunt in the morning so I can’t do one tonight.
We will have to find somewhere close to each of us. Maybe the McDonough area wouldn’t be to bad. Meet up, have a drink or two and some food and do some stickering. Maybe not necessarily in that order lol
Welcome to the gang @James OR. If you have any question or just wanna talk don’t hesitate to hit anyone up.
Welcome @James OR great to have you with the organization. Feel free to hit anyone here up if you need anything.
Would be sweet if we get an interviewee between now and then
Welcome @Patrick PA and @PF-737963z glad to have you with us. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to ask.
Yo, i setup my mumble brother. So just let me know what’s next.
My bad, wrong Texas guy lol
114 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next