RocketChat ID: ZExu8SKoKzsiBwBkQ
349 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/4 | Next
For the thing tonight, I can bring some will2rise shirts if you guys want to wear them for promotion. Lmk. You’ll have to wear it over some type of long sleeve shirt
Cause it’s cold
@Nathan MI i thought the same thing when i saw it haha
I fucking knew it was an actual tactic
I always knew it was an actual tactic
@here We are having our cluster meeting wednesday, November 17th, at 9pm est. It is mandatory that you all attend this cluster meeting especially. We will finalize travel plans for the upcoming demo, and we will finalize plans for the Thanksgiving event on the 27th.
If you are incapable of attending that meeting time notify me immediately.
React with :PF-Flag: when you have read this.
Happy birthday sir Oswald Mosley
I'm gonna hop on mumble in room 1
@here reminder mandatory cluster meeting tonight at 9pm est.
It is imperative that you attend this meeting, so that we can organize travel plans for the upcoming demo as well as the Thanksgiving event.
h y p e
@here Meeting in 45 minutes
Very good. I'm in mumble rn if people wish to hop in early
@all meeting now
@Johnny MI @Francis MI Mandatory meeting now
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
@all @all @all
GEAR LIST FOR DEC 4th PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
You are invited to a PF Thanksgiving Potluck!
Where: Adrian Michigan, the specific location will be given to you closer to the date.
When: Saturday, November 27th at 3pm. (Staying the night is an option).
Who: The Michigan PF cluster and the White Hand.
What: A traditional Thanksgiving dinner, numerous based people to hangout with, speeches, and an all around good time.
What you need to do!
1. RSVP ASAP. The deadline is the 25th of November.
2. Ask questions if you have them!
3. Ponder deeply on what foodstuffs you will be able to bring along with your jolly self!
Notify @Benjamin MI asap about your attendance, and he will let you know what things still need to be provided for the event, so that you may decide what you would like to bring of those options.
Anybody buying the 4 pack of headlamps? I'll toss you some money for one of them
Before I put up the stickers in that park today, I had to wait for the muslim park ranger in her hijab to finish writing her ticket on this car parked there overnight lol
Does anyone know of a better bump cap insert then the one listed?
*not getting thin mints
The real Aryans only eat Tagalongs
Lantern (4 pack may be split over 4 men)
@here we need two packs of these purchased for the dec bake sale as well. If you feel comfortable getting them please volunteer.
Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty all charges!
There are going to be 2016 Trump winning levels of libtard tears
I hope so chief
Best part is that it's right before the demo
I've done everything I know to do to ensure I don't freeze my ass off in december. Theres a few little things I should maybe get like more handwarmers but that can wait. Disregard that dm @Johnny MI . I got the warmest carhartt baselayers and the best sleeping pad I could
Considering that most of us will be sharing one large tent warmth should be less of an issue than on our hike.
Yes we need to figure out sleeping arrangements. I do have a 4 person tent
@Benjamin MI Say "four man" in order to propagate the patriarchy
Alright. I might bring it anyway if the Ohio guys need to use it
If anyone would like to chat on mumble feel free to hop in @here
Hows the food situation for the thanksgiving thing @Benjamin MI I can probably bring some ham and a side. lmk what you need
Just try to let me know in the next couple days because I need to go get extra of that stuff
@here FYI Cluster meeting will be on Wednesday at 9pm est again. It seems like that day and time work better for people most weeks, so we will stick with that henceforth.
As far as food let me know what I can bring
For the Thanksgiving
@Johnny MI @Benjamin MI will message you on threema
I DMd everyone who is going about what they can bring. We're going to be eating good
I recommend that anyone who is feeling emotional about the events in Wisconsin channel that righteous anger into something useful, whether its fitness, activism, or further aligning your mental state with the cause of our nation. Wallowing in self pity, despair, or anger will not get us closer to victory.
Remember: "Our resistance to the destruction of our people will be absolute."
How's everybody doing?
Same here gonna be good. This will be my first demo since joining pf, I'm sad to say.
Ya same here, I can't wait
I'm planning on laying out all my gear the week before then repacking it all up
Ya I'm going to be doing the same probably this Sunday or next Monday. I plan on getting (if I can find some) more batteries for the camera by the time comes as well
That's great man. Do you have a bump cap yet?
Ya I have everything besides the boots which I will get this Friday when I get paid
@all I'm on mumble if anyone wants to join
@Benjamin MI i'm on now
Reminder for Cluster meeting tomorrow at 9pm est.
I bought a box of 40 pair of handwarmers. I'll pass them out in december to you guys if you don't already have some
Dearborn ham, how is that halal?
Also excellent sam thank you
Yeah theyre probably trying to use ethnic intimidation to get them to close their shop in dearborn
@all meeting in 5 mi s
@here meeting now
Happy thanksgiving guys
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Happy Thanksgiving gentlemen
Nathaniel orcs are shit in warhammer game
Incorrect, orkz iz based
Incorrect orcs are like the poc and deserve deportation as they’ve done nothing for society
Go outside 'umie
Does Thomas know that you have homosexual beliefs do to you thinking that orcs are a valid group of rpg / tabletop games
@Nathan MI @Arthur MI you may continue discussing this in dms, but discontinue it in the cluster channel.
@all reminder for the Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. If there are any changes to what you are able to bring, DM me. Also be sure to bring the $25 fee per person to cover the airbnb
I'm not picking anyone up right?
Hey yall made it on western chauvinist
The video I posted is about the science of gratitude, and scientific approaches to incorporating gratitude into your life, and the numerous biological and neurological benefits. I'm terrible at this, so I thought I'd share
unfortunately I couldn't find the ingredients for the punch but I did buy some
349 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/4 | Next