@PF-2394 RocketChat ID: aNKaneMZfWtgSJ7eq
301 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/4 | Next
Are we still doing something tonight?
@Alan MI didn't you say you were also coming down?
He does I just wanted to make sure
You still up to do something this evening?
Either way, I don't get off until 4:00
This will either be discussed later today or Monday
😮💨 thank God, I'll be sure to cover most of the gas money for you
Are we stenciling or just stickering?
Don't forget my patches good sir
Another possible location to scope out tonight
Do you still have disposable gloves?
I am rescheduling the work out session to 2:00 pm
It's going to have to be postponed, there is slight down pour and now my throat is soar
The cold shower definitely didn't help
@all considering the fact that im coughing like a CCP chink in a white grocery store, the fitness session will be postponed until this Saturday and we will also do another the following Sunday. I suggest you practice any exercises you may be dreading or are still having trouble with while you still have this 5 day notice. (I will also be implementing my barbells into all of the body weight exercises that we do 😉)
Also inconvenient weather will not be an excuse next time, I promise
Let me know when you make the mega folder
@Benjamin MI ask Gabriel
Is it ok if I don't take don't take notes for this meeting, I have a massive headache and I can't stop coughing
Oh ok. I should be better by then
Welcome to the org Robert, it's great to see that the Midwest is gaining more numbers. It may be too short notice for you but we are hosting a PF Thanksgiving event in the south/southeast of our state on the 27th of this month. All of our guys, former PF guys, guys from other like minded orgs and other PF guys from out of state including some of the guys in IN will be attending. Let me or Alan MI know if you would be interested and also coordinate with everyone else in your state to see who else is going as well. Also feel free to ask any other unrelated questions.
Understood. And yeah I look forward to it
I bought 8, one of them is already for you
My sickness is progressing so probably not as I will also not be able to attend Gabriels bonfire. I still encourage you 3 to meetup Sunday
Afraid not since I don't want to fuck it up on my first try
Currently says sold out for the chin strap
Sorry the link wasn't working for me, had to look it up
Ok thanks, I'll order it. And as long I'm not missing out on any vital info then I don't mind.
We had two new interviewees not too long ago but they got cold feet unfortunately. But the original crew is still in good shape, metro Detroit being our strongest part of the cluster
You'll notice a pattern of niggers obsessing over designer suits as it gives them the feeling and look of power and superiority as a suit symbolizes wealth and leadership in the white collar working environment
8 Head lamps, the two hydration packs and Nathans gloves came today
If my rashes are diminished by Friday I'll make it, if not then I won't be attending
Making the meeting Boys? 🥺
I've been feeling better but I'm still waiting on my rashes to further diminish
I'm afraid not, I just don't want to risk anything before the demo
Yes it's getting better. I will see you and the boys next Friday friday/night
Let me know what that Indiana guy is like
Aliases/nicknames: the radio priest
Father Coughlin, born as Charles Edward Coughlin was born in Hamilton Ontario Canada on October 25th, 1891. Born to Irish Catholic parents, he would later become ordained to the priest hood in 1916 and would soon become assigned to the National shrine of the little flower in Detroit Michigan. It is around this time that Coughlin began broadcasting his sermons on the radio, unheard of at the time.
As the broadcasting of his sermons continued, Coughlin would also start to become more political during these radio broadcasts such as denouncing communism/marxism, calling out the federal reserve and addressing the major consequences and loss America as a whole has faced after involving itself in the European war (WW1) leading to him becoming increasingly popular to American listeners across the country.
Initially Coughlin was a vocal supporter of Franklin D. Roosevelt and his New Deal, but would later change his stance and openly criticize FDR for being too friendly to bankers. He would also become a avid supporter for workers rights as in 1934 he would establish a political organization called the National Union for social justice. The platform would call for monetary reforms, nationalization of major industries and railroads and protection of labor rights.
"Form your battalions, take up the shield of your defense, unsheathe the sword of your truth and carry on in Illinois so that communists on the one hand cannot scourge us and that the modern capitalists on the other cannot plague us"- Coughlin when addressing NUSJ member in Illinois, a major battle ground for workers rights at the time
While the inevitable American involvement in the second world war was approaching, Coughlins radio broadcasts would only grow ever more political as he would show vocal support for some of the policies implemented in Germany, Italy and even Japan. He would also become more vocal towards Jewish elites and their control in modern day politics, going on as saying "they're not even American, these so-called republicans or democrats or whatnot". He would also go on to denounce FDR's public campaigns to get public support to get involved in the European theater of world war 2, saying that Americans do not want to get involved in a conflict irrelevant to the interests of the nation. However the Roosevelt administration acknowledged Father Coughlins reach and popularity among the American people and in 1939 they would take Coughlin off the air permanently using his antisemitism and criticism of his administration as evidence of his pro fascist stance and use it as a justification to silence him.
He would continue his later years as a perish pastor up until his retirement in 1966. He would pass away in Bloomfield hills MI in 1979 at the age of 88. He is buried in the holy sepulchre cemetery in Southfield Michigan.
Yeah I was thinking in the near future we could do a flower laying on his resting place
If he could see the gay pride flags on the shrine of the little flower basilica in royal oak he would lose his mind
The two party system is and always was gay
I should be available before then
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
all all all
GEAR LIST FOR DEC 4th PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
How do I view the western chauvinist, I downloaded T on the Google play store and can't see their posts 😬
5102 E 9 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48091
*urge to strangle intensifies
I'll give it to you tomorrow morning
Are you coordinating with Johnny and Ulysses and know the pickup time tomorrow?
Hey man, we need a big favor. One of the Indiana guys was left behind because the bus that picked him up(Carter's bus) for the demo was destroyed and the Missouri guys had to get a hotel. So we had to cram him into one of our cars and are currently driving him in route to Ohio. The problem is he lives in south Central IN and is very out of our way. I know you live in northern IN and it may be a huge inconvenience to you but dropping victor off at his pickup spot in the south is very out of the way for us. Would you be able to grab him in north west Ohio? I would give you gas money to cover the expense of grabbing him.
It's Eric MI, I've already left Virginia so give me your cash app so I can help you out with the tires
301 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/4 | Next