RocketChat ID: kGs7GxYBn5he6REFD
234 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/3 | Next
@all Mumble meeting tonight
Nice work Nick
Meeting in 50 minutes @all
I’m still at work so I will be listening in on mute.
@all Meeting now. Come to mumble.
Drilling event on November 20th. Continue to prepare for the fitness test and check your dms this week for details on gear list and meeting time/location.
@all confirmed activists have been sent the gear list for this weekend. Look for it in your dms
Address and time will be sent Friday
@all Location and meet up time has been sent to all of you in dm
Heads up my bag with all my toiletries is missing. I think it must have fallen out into the bed of Alan's truck because that's where I kept my duffle bag.
Disregard I found it
@all mumble meeting at 9 pm
With Wayne NY, Adam NY, Nick NY
On mumble now
Mumble meeting at 9 @all this has never changed
To be fair, 9 is an upside down 6
- If you did not attend this meeting please DM me with the amount of promat posts that you promise to make for this upcoming week.
- For those who attended the drilling and fitness exam yesterday; you will be sent the results of your exam via DM. If you failed the running portion of the exam: it is extremely important for your safety that you work vigorously to improve your endurance prior to the upcoming demo. Don't let yourself fall behind.
- If you have not yet drilled in the proper marching and shield-bearing techniques. Reach out to me so that I can either schedule you into a future drilling event or send you material for self-study. Everyone must learn the marching techniques expected of you so that our march is orderly and uniform.
- @Mark PA is new to our network. Reach out to him and introduce yourself, share some wisdom and get to know him.
- If you are missing gear (patches, uniform, gloves, boots, etc.) reach out to @ND - Eric PA . For those of you who have submitted orders for patches through me all we can do is hope the order is dispatched before the demo.
- The demonstration is coming up fast! Do not procrastinate to get your affairs in order. It is your responsibility to have your schedule in order, all of the components of your uniform and some spare cash to pay the event fee BEFORE you get in the transport vans. Demo schedules are NOT flexible and we have no time to stop on the way there because you forgot a necessary item.
Thanks to all who attended this meeting.
Does anyone have and XL jacket I could borrow in case the one I ordered doesnt ship in time?
Yes I do but it's not very warm so make sure you bring multiple layers
Yeah it is not uncommon to wear a sweatshirt under your jacket. Encouraged actually in cold weather events. Just ensure that everything fits properly and is on par with our uniform standards. Eric can do a spot check of your uniform if you are concerned about fitment.
If anyone's uniform is gonna fit right it'll be Rob's, he always looks great at demos
@all NWX promat distribution update
Since 7/30/2021 members of network 10 have placed promat in at least 519 locations.
The most active member in terms of promat is Ryan PA with 81 posts since that date. Followed by Eric PA and then Alan PA.
There have been 358 posts from Pennsylvania, 116 posts from New York and 45 posts from New Jersey.
The most active new member (within past 3 months) is Austin NJ with 18 posts.
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: :truck: Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- :billed_cap: Hat.
(Cap, booney, etc.)
- :dark_sunglasses: Sunglasses.
- :mask: Medical style mask.
- :shirt: Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes.
(No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- :man_construction_worker_tone1: Bump cap insert.
- :dark_sunglasses: Sunglasses
- :white_large_square: Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- :jeans: Khaki or tan colored pants.
- :hiking_boot: Appropriate boots.
(Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields.
(No hard knuckle.)
:pfflag: :school_satchel: Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- :tent: Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag.
(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)`<br><br>- :money_with_wings: `[$25]` Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.<br>- :potable_water: Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.<br>- Personal sanitation kit. `(toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)`<br>- :betsy: :pfflag: *ANY & ALL* organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.<br>- Additional bottled water. `(Kept on person.)`<br>- Water Bottle Belt Holder.<br>`(https://tinyurl.com/waterbottlebeltholder)`<br>- *Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event.* `(Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.)` ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
@all Gear list is above for the upcoming demo. Anything I have in storage will be retrieved and I will dm you what you are getting back
We will be discussing tenting as part of our next mumble meeting, among other things relating to this event
Happy thanksgiving comrades. I am thankful for God, family, friends and the esteemed opportunity to boost this epochal revolutionary cause. What about you?
Happy thanksgiving @all
Happy thanksgiving everyone
Happy Thanksgiving brothers
Happy thanksgiving fellas
234 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/3 | Next