RocketChat ID: z2dkLidGoDCawrfXm
SC exists in this chat too
Thomas fan art
@all Don't forget our weekly meeting tomorrow at 9pm est. We will review our travel plans for the event as well as plan local events in the Carolinas
@all Just a reminder! 9 PM EST, 48 minutes from now. If you can't be there you need to reach out here and explain why, no exceptions. This is going to be an important one and you should be here though.
If you don't reach out here, would try either Marcus or myself. This goes for all meetings as well, just because it isn't a NNM doesn't mean these can just be brushed off. Same principles apply.
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
Make me proud, everyone. I have been working nonstop for a week away from home now to ensure this event goes off well. I am exceedingly confident that this can be our greatest and most excellent action, but the final piece is missing. It's all of you. Always has been. The greatest planning documents are nothing if not animated by flesh and blood. Show me you believe.
Always Thomas! We all have the utmost confidence in not only making this event the best one Patriot Front has ever had, but also in your ability to lead us all there. We'll all be there and you can be rest assured you'll see unrivaled passion and belief from the Carolina boys! Looking forward to this event and it will be something that everyone can be more than proud of. I would advise @all just to go over your packs and go over everything you need just one more time tonight and in the morning to make sure everything goes smoothly and please don't hesitate to reach out to anyone if you need last minute help.
On that note, everyone has put in a lot of time and effort to be here today and it's time for this weekend to reflect just how passionate and motivated we are! Proud of all of you and I'm looking forward to seeing every one of you this weekend!
Shield assignments are all completed I believe.
@all The non network meeting at 9pm EST this Wendesay will be taking the place of our normal weekly meeting. :ok_hand:
I spotted that a while ago lmao
Welp, time for a sticker run
Well my friends, fortune smiles upon us. Should have two SC interview lined up soon. One should be in Greer SC at 5:30pm this Sunday, if you can make it - please let me know. I'll be sure to work with everyone to find a good time for future interviewees.
I'm off Sunday. I can go with you as long as we don't get back too late Sunday night
Greer is only 45 minutes away from me
That makes me really happy
Do you know when you’re interviewing them!
Wait Sunday, dang, I’m going to be in Georgia
Well tell them Aaron SC would be over joyed to meet them in time.
@Marcus NC Yes it is a long drive. But im going to Clayton, NC tomorrow and I will do some stickering
Get ready, Mentally, Physically and Spiritually
Next Year will be Different.
We Will Make Change
The United States is no longer "of America". Now, we're on our own.
I was joking, because of the poor quality picture of Thomas I was saying a poor quality of the slogann
I wouldn’t make that mistake unironically
Smh my head
@all Meeting in 10 minutes
I can’t get in. Keeps saying server full
Saying server is full for me as well
They are working on the update
@all should be working now
Thanks for the pm Jackson
@Flint NC is it possible to turn your great map with locations into a route for Raleigh? We can add banner drop spots along the way. Will be a nice efficient trip for us
Yes I believe so
Not sure if this was on purpose or not but I found it funny
@all Let's have our weekly meeting this Wendesay at 9pm. We have information to review and plans for activism to make. Reminder, we can switch up the meeting schedule if people are unable to attend.
Alright everyone, I just received a interviewee file for Raleigh. Ideally we can get him this weekend. @Walter NC I think you'll like this guy alot, he is well read. Ideally we want three of us there for the vet, I'll be along for this one. Walter, Patrick, and Flint - you guys are the most likely to be available for this. I set a tentitarive time to the intermediate of 8:30AM this Saturday. This can be changed. Please let me know if you can make it, thank you.
Let's go! Carolina gang growing!!
I will attend the meeting tomorrow, along with yes doing the interview this Saturday in Columbia
I will not be available
I should be good for the meeting tomorrow night 👍🏻.
You will be among the trailblazers of south carolina. Glad to have you aboard.
Welcome Frank NC
How about you Aaron
Yeah, Frank and I were talking about going to Asheville. JeeseNC has been looking into spots and has some nice stencils
We'll have do that very soon