RocketChat ID: cMe68JoSvg7Da2M8G
123 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next
culture comes from ideals, location and religion?
didn't bother rereading in the time it took to get to him tonight, huh?
if weed is the thing making him sound so stupid rn
should've ask that before what you just asked but aight
how did he even figure out how to get the jitsi link to work
@WilliamTX we're nearing the end of the interview, what are your thoughts
@WilliamTX the hell is that in the backround or is that your mic effing up
Blacks, Asians, and South AMericans can be Americans.
REJECTED - IDEOLOGICALLY INCOMPATIBLE
Test Question: What do you expect will be asked? he expects to be asked personal questions regarding ideology and some other personal views
Initial Filtering Questions:
1. 22 years old
2. New Hampshire permres
3. Boston Mass is the nearest major city
4. No personal transport
5. No drugs
6. No crimes
7. Is in the Army reserves currently, no plans of going full time. Has been in the reserves for 2 - 3 years and remaining in for a few months to a few years.
8. Had a conversation with someone in the reserves about 30s Germany, Russia, the West etc. The guy brought up a contrary belief to the interviewee about the holocaust. Ended up being shown alternative info. Realized why society is the way it is right now. Doesn't make sense how antifa and blm gets away with what they do but online meme posters get thrown in jail.
9. Is a National Socialist. Feels like the term "Fascist" is being weaponized. People might be more open to the term "National Socialism". Always believed in faith in God, having close-knit communities. Wants a family and a good relationship with his neighbors and do blue collar work with the community. Promote the natural people of the nation progressing.
Secondary Evaluative Questionnaire:
1. Saw the march in DC, was linked to the PF website by a buddy. Saw the march on various newsfeeds. The DC march was the first inlunce for him to join. PF is pretty active and up and coming in his area. If he doesn't do anything he'll end up in a federal slave camp. Is willing to engage in activism.
2. There is an ethnic component to being an American but migratory foreigners can become American if they put in a lot of work to become so. South Americans, Africans, Asians etc can all become American if they adopt the culture and learn the language and improve America.
3. 3rd Gen American. From Ireland, as a guess. Is Irish.
4. Christian theology, is a born again christian. Never felt like his religion was at odds with his political beliefs. No issues working with activists of other faiths.
5. Just basic training skills such as first aid.
@WilliamTX did these groups just spring up out of the ether or what
so dprk, philipenes, russia, venezuala are funding the demonrats
how long are we gonna stay on this Q, will. I damn near wrote an enitre novel.
who are the "real Americans", what is naitonalism, is America just values to him
Wasn't he fat when we saw him for that split second
should've asked him what his definition of civnat was
Grandfather is Spanish, but is his Grandmother like brown or...
i hear the heavy breathing. he is fat. unless my hearing decieves me.
that fact that he said he's fine but " could use some work" or some shit
it would prove that he gives a shit if he gets rejected for being obese and is told to work on his weight and reapply when he's met the physical requirements
name the specific works from Marx, Mussolini, Paine etc
he's too fat to be allowed to march in the first place
he's obese, we should tell him to reapply once he lost weight. not use if he's obese.
he must be able to run a mile, do pushups and pull ups etc. being that obese is an embarassment imo
might as well go all the way, we've come this far
give him set goals for him to meet upon his return. it will prove if he's worth his salt. GET IN SHAPE, LOST WEIGHT.
REJECTED - OBESE, told to reapply in 6-12 months
Interviewee - 806332
Test Question: have you spoken to anyone before about the process? No
1. 33 y/o
2. West Virginia, permres
3. closest major city is Pittsburg
4. never interviewed in this process b4
5. no drugs. smokes tobacco, is weeding off of it.
6. no crimes
7. works as a contract worker through cps as a truency case worker
8. has generalize anxiety disorder, diagnosed. takes propananol for enxiety. no xanax. disorder does not inhibit function. should be able to engage in marches.
9. started "more to the left" growing up leaning more towards the "far left". the values this country was founded on have been thrown in the trash. the problem is not White people, Christianity or the Constituion it's certain groups and people. Special interests have completely taken over and have made Americans conform to what they believe. It's a betrayal to this country. Ny "far left" is means he was a socialist, was active for three years in college in his early 20s. This country was founded on the idea that you work hard, you get out what you put in. The freedom to express yourself and the collective that came here who stopped listening to what a monarch told him. Believes the Founders instilled a Christian core. Mercy was given to foreigners to come here but because of that wae have to sacrifice our values. Everybody on Earth has their sovereignty and when people come into their country they are expected to conform. Here that same sovereignty is not extended. Every country has it's history of how it's founded. The Founders have to be respected and when he was on the "Left" he was told to shut up for being a straight, White, ZChristian. This is his counry. Mother's side has been here since the Revolutionary War. The fringe groups taking over are BLM, LGBT, etc. Not going to validate the LGBT's mental illness. Has dealt with the DNC and if you stand up for this country they label you as evil. the Democrat party has socialist, anti-American elements. These groups get money from foreign sources. Get money from Russia, Venezuela, etc.
10. considers himself a nationalist, believes in the core values that made up this country. The real Americans, to him, are people that actually know the history, respect the govt of the people, tjhose that actually took part in it's foundation and continuation. America stands for the core pillars that the Founders intended. Nationalism is to defend your country and heritage. What makes a person great is where they stand in that society and what they do fo rsaid society. If an individual doesn't better a society they shouldn't be a part of the national. Family from Cuba and originally from Spain. Grandfather admired Franco. Americans come from Europe. It must be defended. The Founders intended for America to remain European in essence. For the country to be lead by those of European decent and have Christian values.
11. first found out about our Org from a documentary by Media2Rise on YT. It resonated with him a lot. Has been trying to find a group he can be a part of but also be active and learn more of what it means to be an American nationalist. PF is more about activism, but he also finding is own personal political niche. The Media2Rise doku led him to the manifesto which realy resonated with him. The first thing that stood out to him the part about foreign influence. He wants to be active, something needs to be done. Wants a group where he can learn from people that have been "in this" longer than him. Doesn't want to sit on the sidelines.
- A black person is an "African-American", an Asian is "Asian-AMerican" so in our speech we already recognize these foreign groups as being an entirely seperate ethnic group. To be American is to be of Anglo-Saxon and Irish decent. Being part of the Founding and the Settling and Conquering of the West. American is it's own ethnicity. For it to be descibed simply as settler/colonial is "bullshit". To be American comes from the colonialists that came and the House of Burgesses, and the COntinental COngress. Everyone else is here in here out of the mercy of our government. Mother's side has been here since the Founding. Father is from Cuba and his Grandfather is Spanish nad in volved in the Spanish civil war. Was born in Washington DC and was raised in Miami, Florida. Is ethnically American, was born here and was taught American values. Doesn't agree with the Cuban govt. Wasn't taught the Cuban culture. In Cuba you weren't allowed to mix with the black cubans if you were a White SPaniard. It was changed after the Revolution. An emphasis on mixing. Wasn't taught to mix. ZGrandmother, on hte father's side, too was Spaniard.
13. Is Orothodox Christian, Orthodoxy is a universal for of Christianity. Christianity says you must respect the rules of someones land. If your beliefs come into conflict then there is something wrong. Curches saying that gay marriage is legal, is wrong and a bastardization. You should never use a religion and change it so it fits your political ideaology. No issues working with activists of other faiths as long as they don't put it on them.
14. Is a fairly decent writer, has orginized campaigns, organize demonstrations, security and safety protocols, knowledge on how the other side thinks. Knows first aid, make a fire, make a quick shelter, filter water w/o a filter. KNows how to edit videos, video blogs.
15. 6ft 2in 281 lbs no fitness routine. used to wrestle in high school.
16. Was in "Left Alliance" in college with different alliances with SocDems and Anarchists. Mother is close to how he views things. Was never doxxed for his activity. Seeing everything going on especially Jan6 stuff, seeing how our values are being attacked. Living WesVA, and seeing his mother's family dealing with poverty. Isn't willing to sit and "take this shit" anymore. Wnats get active and do something. Whites need to learn to be proud again.
17. biggest threat to America is that China owns most of our debt, thus they hold power over us. if China wins then all the other.
18. violence is justified once diplomacy has failed and when the System can no longer defend what was right. Revolutionary violence is justified when the government no longer has legitimacy it is a duty to take it out. Right now the "jury is still out on that". Doesn't see that the govt will change to what it is supposed to be. Doesn't see how things could change through voting or taking part in the System. The country isn't ready for violence. He is ready for revolutionary violence, but the country isn't. There aren't enough people willing to take up arms against the govt. The purpose of activism is to show people whats wrong, and then the people decide what is wrong. Need to see if the moral and willingess to do so is there. Is willing to refrain from engaging in violence during a demo. Violence is not currently viable. Understands and agrees to the nonviolence Q.
19. last confrontation was more than 10 years ago, in Miami, people tried to steal something from his friend and they got into a scuffle. tried his best to deescilate.
20. goes to the WSJ, NYT, NYP, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, DeutscheWelle, BBC. No media source has 100% accuracy. Gets the "White Worker" in his email. uses Facebook. has a Twitter but doesn't use it.
21. books: Plato's Republic, Thomas Paine, Marx, Mussolini. Plato's Republic was impactful for the Socratic method and how to run a government. If you can continuously ask something you either reach an answer or you need a new question. The idea of the Philosopher King, the governed should also know who is governing them and how they are doing. the person in power and the people putting them in power must be educated.
22. the husband/father defends and sacrifices for the family. mother is in the house.
123 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next