Message from JasonTX
RocketChat ID: aysvzdsNrTNZXphHj
REJECTED - IDEOLOGICALLY INCOMPATIBLE
Test Question: What do you expect will be asked? he expects to be asked personal questions regarding ideology and some other personal views
Initial Filtering Questions:
1. 22 years old
2. New Hampshire permres
3. Boston Mass is the nearest major city
4. No personal transport
5. No drugs
6. No crimes
7. Is in the Army reserves currently, no plans of going full time. Has been in the reserves for 2 - 3 years and remaining in for a few months to a few years.
8. Had a conversation with someone in the reserves about 30s Germany, Russia, the West etc. The guy brought up a contrary belief to the interviewee about the holocaust. Ended up being shown alternative info. Realized why society is the way it is right now. Doesn't make sense how antifa and blm gets away with what they do but online meme posters get thrown in jail.
9. Is a National Socialist. Feels like the term "Fascist" is being weaponized. People might be more open to the term "National Socialism". Always believed in faith in God, having close-knit communities. Wants a family and a good relationship with his neighbors and do blue collar work with the community. Promote the natural people of the nation progressing.
Secondary Evaluative Questionnaire:
1. Saw the march in DC, was linked to the PF website by a buddy. Saw the march on various newsfeeds. The DC march was the first inlunce for him to join. PF is pretty active and up and coming in his area. If he doesn't do anything he'll end up in a federal slave camp. Is willing to engage in activism.
2. There is an ethnic component to being an American but migratory foreigners can become American if they put in a lot of work to become so. South Americans, Africans, Asians etc can all become American if they adopt the culture and learn the language and improve America.
3. 3rd Gen American. From Ireland, as a guess. Is Irish.
4. Christian theology, is a born again christian. Never felt like his religion was at odds with his political beliefs. No issues working with activists of other faiths.
5. Just basic training skills such as first aid.