(DM) Marcus NC & Alan MI
RocketChat ID: fcinFWnyCGh26ovPFqf3bg4JchCW4YxpRC
51 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
dude when i saw westernchauvinist share it almost immediately I freaked lol
Yeah man, your stenciling is on point. Earned that share man
Thank you kind sir
Yeah man, thanks for making me want to step it up here man.
a couple of your guys hopped into one of my cluster meetings not long ago including @Patrick NC I believe, and I asked them how you were doing. They all seemed to have a great deal of respect and admiration for you.
Nice, wasn't always like that. Philly was crazy for us. Your advice and mindset really did come in handy. I was really flying blind and can honestly say I couldn't of come this far without that mumble session man
Well, I'm really glad to hear that I could help you. I'm happy that things are good in NC and SC with you in charge. You've got a lot of perseverance considering you joined when NC all but died as a network.
Yes sir, can't wait to see you and the boys next weekend
Yes, it'll be very fun I'm sure. Hopefully the 15-20 pounds I've lost will be visible even though I've still got another 30 or so until i'm down where I want to be weight wise
This nibba has mistaken our blm coverup for one in PA :angry:
Dang RIP bro. I'm sure the PA guys are happy :rofl: . At least it'll be correct when it's up on social media channel.
I'm assuming someone will point it out to him considering it says the location in the video
they shared it too
Haha, oh man. Maybe he's trying to recruit for PA. Crazy how that got messed up. BTW, did you get any recruits on that?
The last 4 people I've had applied were either borderline retarded, literally nonwhite, or just time wasters
Oh that sucks bro. Hopefully you didn't have to drive out for those guys
Only one of them even got to the point of setting up a vetting with me, and he just got cold feet. It wasn't too much of an inconvenience.
Phew man. Good luck out there, the MI guys I've met are solid at least :ok_hand:
who all have you met?
Benjamin, and some other guys just hanging out on mumble - can't recall their names right now
Gotcha, probably @Eric MI or @Sam MI
Those two and @Benjamin MI are my best guys.
We only have one guy that I'm kinda of considering removing (this is between us, do not spread this for obvious reasons) because he shows little to no initiative for self improvement, and he is, frankly, kind of just unintelligent.
Yeah man, some guys you put alot into and they're gone anyways. SamVA says those bad apples spoil the bunch. Hope you get that network director patch for your troubles.
Yes, I'm trying to give him a chance though. Thank you, we'll see though.
I like the pfp. Excited to see you again buddy :thumbup:
Heck yeah man, thanks Alan. Can't wait to meet you dudes
It was great seeing you at the demo buddy. I hope there wasn't too much damage done to your property or any other NC boy's property.
We'll make it through, was a crazy though. I drove like 18 hours with a shattered windshield. I hope you Michigan guys are did okay, you guys live super far away.
luckily only one of our guys had damage and it was just the spray paint and it got keyed. I didn't know you were one of the vehicles with the broken windshield. I'm so sorry to hear that man. 18 hours? thats crazy far. I had to take an Indiana guy most of the way to his place as well, so I ended up doing close to 16ish
Phew man, nice. I heard CarterMO's guys had to fly back. Poor SamVA had to pay for a lot of the stuff that happened
From what I understand they rented vans and drove back in those. They sold their hate bus to the tow truck company for like $200 I heard. I really hope Thomas goes over how all that happened at the nnm.
Yeah man, a lot of the stuff was under his name. For example, one of the trucks got smashed so he had to pay for a tow. He didn't get enough money for the camp site, had to pay for a hotel on his way back. Wild man
the event fees that were collected didn't cover the campsite?
Not all of it.
That is absolutely unacceptable. Money needs to be collected for him. I just sent him a message asking for a way by which I can send him some money.
Yeah man, the whole thing was wild. I'll get him some money aswell, I think he does stuff like this a lot.
From what I understand, he is no stranger to sacrifice for the nations cause.
At least the demo itself was a near complete sucess.
Yeah man, that was the easiest part of the whole thing. Everything else was chaos haha. I'm gonna have to drive back and pick up my guy from a VA hospital due to him getting really dehydrated
That is exactly my assessment. Obviously the demo itself is the focus of the planning, but the pre and post demo planning needs to be a lot more meticulous henceforth.
Damn, you had a guy get that dehydrated?
I requires that every MI member have one of those camelbak water backpacks during demos. The only exceptions to that rule are those who are on a shield team and can't wear it
He was in my Jeep with water next to him, we had no idea what was going on - we thought he fractured his leg . Yeah, we for sure gonna do that camel back idea. When we got the first security checkpoint, a cop flashed his lights at us - at the second we watched a 30 minute drug deal.
Yeah, I'm getting the initial impression that we got to be pretty much independently cover our bases apart from just doing what we are told.
Despite all of the stuff we went through, all of my guys are pumped for the next event despite all of everything that happened - wild man
I'm going to have a conversation with Thomas in mumble about this event, and I'm going to demand an answer on how the issues we faced will be avoided going forward. I think there are some obvious answers:
1. The initial security checkpoints don't need to be secluded park. A walmart like 25 minutes away is more than suitable. That way the location basically cannot get compromised.
2. Phones should not have been returned to everyone before going to the vehicle exchange. Two phones MAXIMUM should have been given to each vehicle. One of those phones should have been the navigator who is someone that is heavily trusted such as an ND, prospective ND, or someone like Jason NY. The secondary phone would be turned off but there as a back up in case.
3. The Uhaul trucks should have left the infiltration point once they saw that we were halfway across the Potomac. They should have parked elsewhere or just driven around while remaining within 5 minutes of the exfiltration point. Then they can come back to it to get us. This avoids them getting damaged.
4. The vehicle exchange location itself should almost never be a park. It should be an abandoned parking lot of some sort ideally. Parks have people come and go. Police and Bureaucrats routinely check parks on their routes. Also, box trucks stick out like a sore thumb at a park of that size.
5. Those guarding the vehicle exchange location need to be more vigilant and focused on the task at hand. They should not be on their phones, on their laptops, or napping in a back seat. They should be watching the lot almost every second, and they should even patrol it every now and then if its large enough.
6. Finally, travel leads need to be instructed to more properly formalize what their parties are on the way to the event and on their way from the event. There were a lot of travel party changes, sometimes justified sometimes arbitrary, which lead to immense inconvenience and confusion. Travel leads MUST be a designated group with a channel for the event. They should be REQUIRED to state who all is in their party when leaving the event before they leave. That way everyone can be accounted for.
Those sound like great points Alan, I'm sure Thomas will be glad to hear about them :thumbsup:
If you think of anything else to add or find any errors in logic with those points I sent then please let me know. I wish to talk with Thomas about these things in an effective and efficient manner when I am able to speak to him.
51 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.