RocketChat ID: W7ovxPY6sFdbiStHA
102 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next
Does anyone have a fixit car computer reader they could bring to Edwardsville tomorrow?
Is that you in the blues hoodie?
Kirkwood, MO 1/3 St.Louis, MO 2/3
Springfield, IL 3/3
:pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat. (Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask. (Ear loops.)
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes. (No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses (Aviators Preference)
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots. (Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields. (No hard knuckle.) (Preference tan/coyote.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag. `(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)
- 💸 [$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit. (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water. (Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event. (Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.) ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
@all @all @all
GEAR LIST FOR DEC 4th PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
Lantern (4 pack may be split over 4 men)
Clip-on hat light
Both are REQUIRED for Dec 4th.
Also everyone will need a tent.
@all I want to see every single person attending to reply you've read these last two messages.
Network 12 chat has been DEAD lately and right before an event. This is completely unacceptable. If you're talking using other apps you have to remember as new members enter this network they will see a dead channel. If you're not posting a message here at least two times a week then reforms will be implemented. @all
I have read and bought the items listed.
I have read the messages
@all meeting tonight at 7. Make sure to post your activism!
@all Meeting starting
@Kyle MO Your duties will be making a checklist of everyone traveling with us. At each stop you need to check the sheet and confirm everyone is inside ready to continue traveling. Also it will be your job to MAKE SURE men are rotating out of the driving position as we have planned. Five drivers, two hours driving the bus, in rotation.
@Randolph IL Your duties will be networking. Confirm travel parties understand the time and location to meet the bus. Communication with the event planners on our ETA. Making sure we're getting to the destination on time.
IT WILL BE BOTH OF YOUR DUTIES TO ENACT DISCIPLINE. Just ask yourself "Would Carter be ok with this" and act appropriately. Make it clear the travel duties have been split between each other. It will be YOUR travel party.
Got it. Randy and I will handle everything just fine.
@Clarke IL you only need to post one pic of your activism in this channel. Otherwise good job.
@Clarke IL Haven't seen you talk in this chat for weeks. Start being more vocal.
This is in STL according to the social media page.
I got a job as an hvac technician
Good stuff man
We keep her name. Columbia transit.
@Clarke IL Good to know you've gotten a new job but remain vague for the purpose of avoiding a dox.
I'll keep that in mind ND - Carter MO
@all Make sure to bring $20 for the event fee in cash and also up to $80 for gas minimum.
Meeting tonight @all 8:00 PM CST
@all Forwarded from @Zach MO
Details for the New Year's event
I will be hosting a New Year's get together for all of network 12 and Missouri regional as a whole. We will either be staying at my family's house at Lake of the Ozarks, or at a nearby location TBD - depending on our head count. This will be from Thursday December 30 through Sunday January 2. You are encouraged to attend the whole event but the most important part will be Saturday. The location is the gas station in Rocky Mount, MO. I will provide further information to drivers the day of the event, or an alternate location if we have too many guys. This gas station is within 10 minutes of the house.
We will plan to conduct extensive action on Saturday in Jefferson City - TBD by network leadership.
MESSAGE @Zach MO if you're wanting to join everyone.
@all IMPORTANT MEETING TONIGHT 8 PM
Attendence is mandatory. If you're not there on time we will have a discussion. If you cannot make it inform me immediately.
@all Important meeting in 20 min
Anyone willing to meet up for a few sticker runs tomorrow sometime?
@Kyle MO will be out for sometime since he's had surgery. Can you give us a brief update on your condition and when you'll be able to return with full strength? Thank you brother your one our most valuable men, never forget this. @all Send Kyle your best wishes when you have time.
mumble isnt working for me
it wont let me join the channel
@all check announcements for mumble update.
@all Be sure to post one picture from every instance of activism you did this week in this channel.
Sam has my photos this week as he taught all new interviewees how to correctly snap pictures. Very successful weekend taking care of two Interviewees.
@all Meeting will be pushed an hour backwards to 8:00 where we'll be able to get reverified on mumble then our meeting will begin. Expect a shorter talk tonight considering our last meeting was just a few days ago.
@Vincent TX is online right now everyone. Follow the new mumble instructions and message him. If enough of us get online we can begin.
I’m waiting to be verified.
Brothers, I'm currently in the hospital with a beautiful new born. Everything went just fine! I'll be out of commission for a short period of time BUT you'll see me online at an inconsistent rate. I've given you a goal for the weekend with a challenge, without my presence it's up to each of you to accomplish this task in a fast, effective, and professional manner. Make sure to get plenty of video before and after. The plan is to arrive home late tomorrow. @all
Hell yeah man! Congratulations!
Thank you, another full head of hair on this one. The polish special haha
102 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
Page 1/2 | Next