Message from PF-626733
RocketChat ID: wC9WWKhE4pRJMcLRH
Thanks for the advice @ND - James TX I really appreciate it. I've slowly implemented most of those things over the last 4 or 5 months or so. We have weekly mumble meetings with pretty good attendance, at least 5/10 guys but usually everyone or almost everyone shows up even if a couple are often late. Most guys sticker at least once a week. I have a couple that are in somewhat unique circumstances which make it hard for me to demand weekly stickering from, but the vast majority of my guys can be relied upon for consistent activism. All of my guys can be relied upon for bigger activism or demos as long as transportation is available.
I have two guys already picked out to be QM and Scribe ( @Benjamin MI and @Eric MI respectively) when we become a network. I also have two other guys which I consider competent people that tasks can be delegated to if need be.
We ironed out some goals as a cluster/soon to be network irl yesterday actually:
1. In 2022 we will drop 24 total banners, an average of two per month.
2. In 2022 we will host two hikes (one in the upper peninsula during the spring time and a second manistee river trail hike in the fall time), and we will attend @ND - Carter MO 's midwestern hike in Illinois or Missouri. Smaller groups may attend other hikes in the nation depending on their availability.
3. In 2022 we want to have two larger high risk coverups similar to our Ypsilanti BLM coverup. Ideally one in the spring or early summer and one in the late summer or early fall. More than two seems a bit too ambitious/risky especially considering that fbi agents were questioning local "boog boys" about PF immediately after our Ypsilanti BLM coverup.
4. In 2022, we would like to do a billboard coverup such as the BLM billboard cover up in Texas or the FBI billboard cover up in MO. This goal is much more of a maybe because its VERY high risk and something none of us really have any experience with. Also finding the right billboard is a goldilocks situation.
5. We will have at a minimum of 5 guys attend each demonstration in 2022, but myself, @Benjamin MI ,and @Eric MI will work our hardest to ensure 100% attendance, and we might be able to bully some nonafilliates into coming from either the AFA or a local non activist dissident right social group that Thomas is aware of.
6. In 2022 we will have over 100 instances of promat placement per quarter. Our goal is to have over 100 for this last quarter of 2021 as well. According to my calculations we're a little behind on it, but the demo was a lot more intense than expected, so I'm kind of giving my guys some slack on this one. If we reach 80 I'll be happy.
7. In 2022 we will participate in a joint network/cluster event with network 13 in northwest Ohio. It will encompass a memorial event for the Toledo war (a conflict between the states of Ohio and Michigan in the early 1800s) as well as some other more mundane activism. I have already been in communication with @ND - Ryan OH about these plans.
8. We want to work with the Indiana cluster to build them up into a network or close to it by the end of 2022.
More personal improvement related goals:
1. By the spring of 2022 we want all members (with one exception due to health complications) of the Michigan cluster to be able to complete or almost complete the network fitness standards.
There are some other goals for some of my members, but they are somewhat personal, and I don't see it as necessary to share them.
My personal goals:
1. Lose 20 more pounds by the spring of 2022.
2. Complete the network fitness standards by the spring of 2022.
Really those are the main two as it relates to PF, but I have career related goals which I won't share here.