Message from @Deleted User
Discord ID: 502921326210842634
Welcome, vetting questions are in pins
Welcome, check answer the questions in pins to get vetted
1. Age & Sex?
2. Approximate residency (norcal, socal, central valley, etc. )?
3. What are the three most pressing issue that our nation faces?
First amendment enforcement
The influence of social media platforms
4. On its current path, where is our nation heading? Do you approve of this direction?
Social media platforms having overwhelming control and influence over democracy in America. I do not approve of this as these platforms should not have such influence without proper oversight through impartial third parties.
What steps should individuals take to further the success of the movement
Stop using social media and live their own life free of worry of how other people view them or their views
he joined and left
not sure why but its no big deal
Been having that on several discords lately
Yeah that's the idea
Like very much so
You guys especially
You're in a bad hotspot so anyone taking down your info would.be exponentially worse
Let's move this <#451903610658488322>
let me in let me in let me in
i believe that she will win
Welcome, we have some basic vetting questions pinned that you can answer real quick
yeah ill answer those right quick
1. 18 m
3. (a)demographics(illegal immigration included) (b) welfare (c) zionist control of our major institutions
4. towards shittier people, shittier laws, shittier life. Goes without saying that I don't agree with it.
5. not much you can do DAILY, but you can spread your ideas, workout, take actions to become successful in a given field, have children and raise them well, and prepare for the worst.
btw (don't read too much into this) but this isn't ALL the vetting you do right? It would be pretty easy for some one to just make up answers
Yeah we're relatively small, the only way for people to get in is know an admin or know a friend of an admin. But the vetting questions are something we need to work on
I dont take issue with the questions
Just that questions are all you have to vet people