Vlozin (Discord ID: 171812501334261760), page 1
Security Advisory: Links in messages may lead to maliciously operated websites that could track your IP address and reveal your identity, or they may contain harmful files. The DiscordLeaks team does not check links and cannot make any statements about the safety of following these links.
Some ways to protect yourself are:
- Do not open files downloaded from links, and do not run any programs that try to download themselves to your computer.
- Use anonymization measures such as Tor Browser or a VPN.
If you are using the Privacy Badger or other privacy extensions, you may need to whitelist Discord and related domains in order for the images to load.
129 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.
another spicy one fresh off the presses
I think CNN may have a chance to sweep these awards
But let's not count out MSNBC either, could be an upsetter
Oh I forgot about the real heavy hitter
Those fuckers have no sense of reality
Probably the most important rule for our purposes today is #12
So maybe some memes that attack the people who own CNN, MSNBC, Vox, BuzzFeed etc
Also MAGA is 3, trump 6 and Fake news awards 9 lmao
Can someone make a picture of some triggered progressives cornered by magas and saying Russian Bots everywhere
I posted a meme 10 min ago and it has 260 interactions already
@Swedish Chef can't find, are you shadow banned?
Let's commit memeatic jihad together bois
if they call you a Russian bot, that means you're making an impact
Hey does anyone have any tinder roastie pictures
__**Late Harvard Professor Alexander Ingils on the True Purposes of the Modern Education system**__
1) **The adjustive or adaptive function**. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. This, of course, precludes critical judgment completely. It also pretty much destroys the idea that useful or interesting material should be taught, because you can't test for reflexive obedience until you know whether you can make kids learn, and do, foolish and boring things.
2) **The integrating function**. This might well be called "the conformity function," because its intention is to make children as alike as possible. People who conform are predictable, and this is of great use to those who wish to harness and manipulate a large labor force.
3) **The diagnostic and directive function**. School is meant to determine each student's proper social role. This is done by logging evidence mathematically and anecdotally on cumulative records. As in "your permanent record." Yes, you do have one.
4) **The differentiating function**. Once their social role has been "diagnosed," children are to be sorted by role and trained only so far as their destination in the social machine merits - and not one step further. So much for making kids their personal best.
5) **The selective function**. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races." In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.
6) **The propaedeutic function**. The societal system implied by these rules will require an elite group of caretakers. To that end, a small fraction of the kids will quietly be taught how to manage this continuing project, how to watch over and control a population deliberately dumbed down and declawed in order that government might proceed unchallenged and corporations might never want for obedient labor.
__** Excerpt from https://archive.org/details/principlesofseco00ingliala**__
THIS FUCKING HERETIC MAKES A MOCKERY OUT OF THE FAITH
i thought we werent allowed to look back?
Extra inventory. More sales. Lower prices. How counterfeits benefit Amazon - Los Angeles Timeshttps://apple.news/AE2vTMR5AQMWH-iWxqhL7sw
If you eat like this, you deserve the gulags
129 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.