Message from Steve™ in 𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙇𝙀 #shidposting


2019-06-19 02:40:40 UTC  
2019-06-19 03:28:40 UTC  

@Steve™ imagine unironically bringing IQ

2019-06-19 03:29:02 UTC  

Someone's been watching too much "race realism" content

2019-06-19 03:29:49 UTC  

im being ironic you stupid fuck @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:30:04 UTC  

also

2019-06-19 03:30:09 UTC  

I can never tell with you people

2019-06-19 03:30:13 UTC  

despite making up 13% of the population

2019-06-19 03:31:43 UTC  

you still fucking ugly lmao @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:32:06 UTC  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572458461225287690/590745600027394050/image0.png

2019-06-19 03:32:16 UTC  

Imagine thinking that 2 dimensional

2019-06-19 03:32:25 UTC  

seen it

2019-06-19 03:32:28 UTC  

dont need to read it

2019-06-19 03:32:33 UTC  

doesnt reflect my values

2019-06-19 03:32:35 UTC  

dont care

2019-06-19 03:32:40 UTC  

You have no idea how social and economic status works

2019-06-19 03:32:57 UTC  

shut up you filthy communist lmao

2019-06-19 03:33:22 UTC  

"You have no idea how social and economic status works" believes in communism <:Omegalul:518767109346558002>

2019-06-19 03:33:25 UTC  

High IQ takes from Steve himself <:Ok:575368943020015644>

2019-06-19 03:33:41 UTC  

at my finest as always danny

2019-06-19 03:34:44 UTC  

i actually wanna hear why you think communism is a viable alternative @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:38:36 UTC  

I believe that a classless stateless society that prioritizes the well being of its citizens over profit is a better model for ensuring a world where people can live just and and pleasurable lives

2019-06-19 03:39:06 UTC  

High fashion

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572458461225287690/590747361295335479/image0.jpg

2019-06-19 03:40:20 UTC  

A classless society is an unobtainable one, even if communism were to (((work))) government officials are still out higher than the people @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:41:40 UTC  

That's why we prioritize democracy

2019-06-19 03:41:44 UTC  

Most capitalist societies DO put the well being of citizens forth instead of profit, millions of dollars are spent every year on programs such as social security, unemployment, disability, welfare, and food stamps to help the population

2019-06-19 03:42:00 UTC  

Also "lol it won't work" isn't an argument

2019-06-19 03:42:04 UTC  

The government isn’t for profit

2019-06-19 03:42:23 UTC  

@Steve™ yeah and who funds those ventures

2019-06-19 03:42:35 UTC  

It isn't private businesses

2019-06-19 03:42:36 UTC  

True communism is unobtainable due to the nature of man

2019-06-19 03:43:08 UTC  

Private corporations are heavily taxed @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:43:16 UTC  

So yes they do help pay for it

2019-06-19 03:43:32 UTC  

Top 1% of people pay more than the other 99%

2019-06-19 03:44:17 UTC  

That's because the majority of wealth is already in the hands of the 1%

2019-06-19 03:44:32 UTC  

Also corporate income tax isn't very high at all

2019-06-19 03:45:08 UTC  

"The nature of man" also isn't an argument

2019-06-19 03:47:41 UTC  

@Danny Sullivan taxing a company that makes billions provides billions of dollars for government/ public funding

2019-06-19 03:47:49 UTC  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572458461225287690/590749552307601409/unknown.png

2019-06-19 03:48:00 UTC  

20% is a good number

2019-06-19 03:48:05 UTC  

@Steve™ the people that work in that company produce the profit anyway