Message from @Powder ๐
Discord ID: 472522360998854659
@Powder ๐ oh I know! :) Love it
@Lyonnaise de Dieu since Pamphlet just left a gun store and wants a gun talk to him about it.
7 mag Leopold scope
The open letter in support of Stern said he had spoken โbravely and simply about our holy Torahโs eternal truth and of human normality, which the healthy majority in Israel identifies with and is outraged by the provocations of the abomination organizations...even on Tisha BโAv, a national day of mourning for the destruction of the Temple, which was destroyed among other things over incest and baseless hatred.โ
The open letter states that LGBT groups have engaged in violent behavior and โterrorโ and that they have silenced and attacked anyone who supports family values. โThe aggressive terror accompanied by media brainwashing day and nightโ was intended to โdestroy the institution of the family and turn the deviants into heroes.โ This attempt, the statement said, will not succeed, โnor will gagging rabbis and sane people, turning them into crazy radicals.โ
Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter
Email*
@Powder ๐ hahaha lmao!!!
Bolt action 7mag I should say
So has wounded baraccuda personality been talking?
@Magnify โ Q ๐MAGA-KAG Why aren't you in pre-screening ๐
Love that!
LOL, I have to get/make a vehicle like that
gun safety https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6WFpA3JN8
AFK
Twitchy Team (@TwitchyTeam) Tweeted:
"Says a lot, DOESN'T IT?" Sharyl Attkisson shares leaked internal email that's VERY damning for John Brennan https://t.co/vRMivNEZMv https://twitter.com/TwitchyTeam/status/1022934949249404930?s=17
I got into the Chanโs naked
I been putting in some time at the range. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2afsOI2YjkU
#banassaultstraws
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson released a draft consent decree Friday afternoon.
The consent decree draft was put together through months of negotiations between the attorney general's office, the city, the Chicago Police Department and through engagement with communities, organizations and police officers.
READ THE FULL DRAFT CONSENT DECREE HERE.
It includes provisions on several issues including: use of force and reporting; community and impartial policing; accountability and transparency; recruitment, hiring and promotion; officer wellness; crisis intervention; data management; independent monitor; implementation, enforcement and monitoring.
The full draft of the consent decree has been released to the public and may be accessed here: http://chicagopoliceconsentdecree.org/
The public will be able to review and comment on the 221-page decree for 21 days starting today and ending August 17.
Madigan said the consent decree also includes provisions that have already been started by the Chicago Police Department.
In regard to use of force and force reporting, the consent decree requires officers to provide life-saving aid; requires tracking and analyzing all foot pursuits; further restricts officers from shooting at moving vehicles; requires CPD to adopt a policy prohibiting Taser use for flight alone and discourages Taser use in schools; and requires monthly publication of use of force data.
However, it does not include the sticking point about police needing to document any time they point a gun at someone. That will have to be worked out later.
EMBED MORE NEWS VIDEOS
Watch Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan speak at the press conference announcing the release of the CPD consent decree draft.
It started with a report from the Department of Justice calling for reform of the CPD.
Madigan, with Emanuel's support, sued the city last year seeking court oversight of the beleaguered police department. The lawsuit killed a draft plan negotiated with the Trump administration that didn't envision a court role in reforming the department.
Chicago police have been under state and federal scrutiny since the 2015 release of dashcam video of the shooting death of black teen Laquan McDonald by Chicago Police Officer Jason Van Dyke.
A Department of Justice investigation found that police have engaged in a pattern of using unreasonable force, including deadly force, for years.
ABC 7 has learned from a source close to the process, city officials and the attorney general's office will make an announcement about that new consent decree Friday afternoon.
Community activists argued the 12,000-officer force couldn't be transformed without court scrutiny.
The Justice Department, under former President Barack Obama, found deep-rooted civil rights violations by Chicago police, including racial bias and the use of excessive force.
EMBED MORE NEWS VIDEOS
Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson say they'll release a draft consent decree Friday afternoon.
In a Friday morning press conference announcing the hiring of more officers, Emanuel and Johnson seemed prepared for what's to come. They said police reforms have already started.
"Every officer, a year ahead of schedule, has a body camera. You've seen how important that is in recent times. Every officer has a Taser and (is) trained appropriately with it. Every officer is receiving the training on de-escalation. Also the reflections of the difference between a mental health call and a crime call, or a violence call. We did not wait and let the grass grow under our feet when it came to reform," the mayor said.
"The mayor and myself made a commitment to you all a couple of years ago that we would reform the way the Chicago police did business. The thing that you all have to really recognize about this whole thing is we didn't wait for a piece of paper to tell us what to do. We started this two years ago. So a lot of what you are going to see are things that are already in place," the police superintendent said.
Once there is a consent decree, there would be a period of public comment. After that, there could be some modifications. Then it would be presented to a federal judge overseeing the process for final approval.
Madigan, Emanuel and Johnson will hold a press conference at 2 p.m. Friday at the Thompson Center to announce the release of the draft consent decree.
๐ฅ U.S. Officials Blast PA Leadership for Silence Following Fatal Terror Attack ๐ฅ 07.27.18 11:11 am http://www.thetower.org/5498-u-s-officials-blast-pa-leadership-for-silence-following-fatal-terror-attack/
50 cal suppressed https://youtu.be/0jPj0-frXaw
Post about Muler and Don jr. connected to post about testing device. In the article that was written about the picture it stated that they were at gate 35X. C=3 E=5 and X was the letter of the gate.
@Fremp lol
50 cal suppressed https://youtu.be/0jPj0-frXaw suppressed as I said