(DM) ND - Ben CO & Thomas
RocketChat ID: KKuY4sQF2dyJMxxs9n8Hnfj4Hze86xAjyf
31 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
This is a scripted message. An important announcement has just been posted in the #announcements channel. Please review it in detail and follow the instructions given. If we have not conversed recently (or since the last scripted message), give me an update on your organizing and any questions or matters I can assist with. Thank you.
Give me a report on Andrew. How is he doing with his fitness, recovery, all that?
And activity, comms, guide conduct, etc.
He's made steady progress in his fitness, seems slimmer and more agile. We'll know for sure next time we test him, I don't plan to before the event. Comms wise he's easy to get in touch with and replies pretty quickly. Not sure when the last time he stickered was but he meets up with us on weekends when there's a plan made and will be in attendance this weekend. And I can't imagine him violating anything in the guides.
Very good. Thank you.
Met with Interviewee-812039 and would like to bring him on board, he will message you
Thoughts on our recent action:
• I understand the VE incident was caused by an infiltrator. I hope to never turn away a well meaning interviewee, would be interesting see what his interview responses were if they’re stored anywhere. When it comes to sussing people out I think it’s best to go with your gut, but ultimately you have to delegate this to whoever is on the ground in a given area and nothing is ever for certain. I don’t know the details, event security itself could be made more strict (ie pat downs, info given to ND’s electronically or physically not spoken to the whole car, standardize our device confiscation processes) and I’m confident we can avoid leaving ourselves open to these sorts of things in the future
• Damn shame we didn’t get there a little earlier for your speech! That golden hour lighting would have been beautiful.
• The improved shield teams were successful in dealing with threats, though we may want to recommend some short rhythm exercises for members to practice before our next Demo
• There was some sort of miscommunication after your speech, resulting in the column doing an about left and moving opposite its intended trajectory. After this, a section leader communicated his frustration the column was not moving, though orders had not been given to turn and march. I’m trying to think of a way we could make a game of this, where a commander has to order a group to accomplish something with marching and responding promptly to orders. Part of the confusion may be that it’s not immediately clear who is in an intermediate position of authority when conducting our demo, which may also play into my next point
• Some members are taking it upon themselves to start chants in the column. I’m trying to impress upon our zoomers to be disciplined and do as they’re told, look professional. Unfortunately most the time some one does it it gets a response from the surrounding activists who think it’s a real order
• Noticed some people throwing up after exiting the box truck. I may take my guys to a sauna to try and get them accustomed to heat and humidity for sustained periods of time. Also many people are under the impression they will suffocate in the truck, which helps to further worsen their condition when in transit. I think the real issue is heat not oxygen ultimately, in addition to people panicking. How American is meditation? Not very I suspect
• We look badass stoically marching through the nerve center of this evil empire that suppresses us, while our detractors follow impotently hurling their petty jeers and insults
• Our online engagement looks tremendous, putting our message out in front of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. Many cucked retards are revealing themselves to be such as knowledge of us ripples outwards
Certainly, a mixed bag of a weekend, but we were success our primary goal was extraordinarily successful! Congrats on pulling it off, hope you and the rest of the HQ guys are hanging in there. We’re certainly all proud to be part of this out here. Looking forward to the next one, Reclaim America! :PF-Flag:
Should put this in Oversight.
People should hear your thoughts.
Ok, I'll make some minor edits and post it there
John CO told me 15 minutes ago he is being questioned about activism, I will let you know more as details come in
What exactly does that mean? Being questioned?
Yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out still
Did he have any prior police involvement, criminal history, doxxing?
Nope, nothing like that
This is a scripted message. Please make sure to review the recent announcement. Thank you.
Interviewee-612481 is good to go, I've told him to message you to get his account set up
Gimme some more detail. How did the new standards pan out?
I'll elaborate in a bit, I've got a phone call to take in 3 minutes
This interviewee was formerly Francis IL, he left the organization due to financial concerns and harassment from FBI. I first met him through the local pool party and spoke with him at a boxing event we organized, and we brought him to DC as an unaffiliate. When I went to meet up with him for the interview he was cool with us looking through his phone, he has his identity linked to his LinkedIn and he has his face on his private Instagram. So there is a non-zero dox potential there, but LinkedIn is a necessity in some ways and he's taken steps to mitigate risks. He's got a telegram filled with western chauv, M2R, TRS, PF and a bunch of meme channels, and a sock twitter he doesn't post with. He has a lot of security background, took some crazy course last summer learning how to follow people, know if you're being followed, do secret service type work for people, do surveillance, plan ops etc. In a lot of ways PF gave him experience to work with, scoping out areas and planning activism runs. He also has a good amount of muay thai experience and will be helpful in teaching the basics to our other guys. He misses doing activism and enjoyed the DC trip, we talked about the security at the event and he reiterated a lot of points I've heard made, such as how a group should stay at the VE in case of trouble and phones need to be more tightly restricted. He thinks it's gotta be up to the ND's and respective party leaders to collect everyones phones and lock them up in something for the duration of the event, agrees that it's a big risk to have them all in one place, but the only 100% certain way is to pat everyone down TSA style. He'll be a very useful addition to our Network
There is no shortage of suggestions about future events. Everyone has excellent vision in hindsight. Myself most of all.
Aside, I am glad he is back. Put him to work. Be watchful of him going back to old ways.
Unless those old ways are the good ones, of course.
Are there any you know of that I should be concerned with?
Any circumstances regarding his departure.
He has a steady job so the financial issue is resolved, and he hasn't dealt with feds in awhile but who knows what the petty tyrants at the FBI will get up to in the future
Calvin CO needs to get back to Mason right now. He has footage from the action, he's delaying. The whole video is being delayed. If he does not get back to mason in 48hrs I am asking one of you to physically go to where he is and take the cards containing the footage and upload it yourself.
Mason still does not have Calvin's footage.
We need to figure out what's going wrong here.
Does not take two weeks to upload an SD card.
31 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.