Message from RandolphIL
RocketChat ID: raxMd8yQLdm84u9iD
Test Q: Have you spoken with anyone who has interviewed before about the process?: No
2. TN. Perm res.
4. Never interviewed.
5. Has personal vehicle
6. Recovering alcoholic and narcotic addict. K2 Spice. Been clean for 7 years.
7. Once had a domestic incident with father that was resolved. Charge not on record.
8. No gov employment.
9. No ailments. Has situational depression.
10. Very argumentative growing up. Developed passion for finding what is true. Applied that to everything. Tried to find political speakers that he liked. Heard Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro because they said some things that where true. Then found a clip of Mike Enoch talking about White Privilege and agreed with it. Became a TRS listener. Is a law abiding citizen and doesn't want to ne controversial but TRS are expressing truth that others are not. Race is a reality and has to be talked about. Does not listen to Shapiro anymore. He is a motivated Zionist and doesn't consider him a valid speaker.
11. Label: Federalist. Local bodies should have much more authority than they currently do. A drastically reduced role of the federal government. Should only accept immigrants from countries that are most genetically and dispositionally related to those that built this country. Has a nascent disposition to power. Political positions could change if he knew he could trust someone with power. A nationalist socialist government would be optimal but is hesitant to give that power to anyone. Zionism is opposed to everyone that does not support the state of Israel and power for the Jewish people. Has interacted with 10s of thousands of people for his job and learned that blacks do not tip. People of the founding stock are really good and the best at a lot of things.
12. Heard about some of our events. Assumed it was like the Proud Boys or oath keepers until he heard about DC and the reaction it got. Saw that the dissenters where completely unprepared for what we stood for. TRS also talked highly of us. Caused him to read the manifesto which he very much liked. Can apply himself to consistent activity.
13. Civic nationalism could work if practiced completely perfectly but it cannot be. Ethnic nationalism is the most logical.
14. Family has been in America since the Mayflower. UK. Mothers family came from Ukraine at the end of the 1800s. Ethnically white.
15. Is an avowed Christian. Is the most important thing to him. Never felt that religious and political beliefs collide. Can work with other religions as long as they don't give him shit about his religion.
16. Is an artist. Is 100% honest about everything. Is ahead of the curve on most issues.
17. Goes to the gym regularly. Is in good shape. Could run a mile in under 10. Sings Opera. Has some MuyThaic (I have no clue how to spell that) training.
18. Not part of any groups.
19. Biggest threat to America is degeneracy. It reduces peoples attention spans, changes what they see as important and ruins their relationships. Makes people unable to process simple truths
20. Violence is justified in self defense. It is not a viable choice of activism. Cold remain peaceful at actions. Understands and agrees with violence statement.
21. Last physical confrontation was as a child
22. Views TRS. Likes to do research on his own. Likes National Justice and Strikers journalism.
23. Nietzsche was influential. He was fearless with his metaphysics and the way he evaluates ontologies. "Beyond Good and Evil". "Thus Spoke Zarathustra". The bible. Marcus Aralias. Used to like some Easter philosophy. Believes things because they are true and not because they benefit him.
24. Ideal family structure is father mother and a wider community. There is no family structure today. Current power structure encourages people to not revere children. Parents where well off and cared for him . Father was alcoholic. Typical Gen Xrs. Would support a ban on porn.
25. Admires George Washington because he walked away from power.
26. Despises Abraham Lincoln. He was completely disingenuous. Was self serving and opportunistic.
27. Nationalist movement has too much of an investment in the dialectic and "the game". People want to be seen as the smartest in the room. Personal character is more important than how smart you are. Knows that we select for certain good qualities.
28. Would like to complete bachelors degree then go into law school
29. Has been fully truthful though may have misspoke because of nerves.
30. Should be let in because he is "solid" and knows what we are looking for from members.