#apocalyptic (Discord ID: 393608130862383104) in Literature Club, page 1


7 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.
Page 1/1

CarletonJ 2017-12-22 03:39:12

Wool by Hugh Howey

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393608130862383104/393608387704651786/61bOJkwcVCL._SX331_BO1_204_203_200_.jpg

Nemets 2018-01-16 05:42:28

Lucifer's Hammer by Jerry Pournelle

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393608130862383104/402699106793029633/lucifers_hammer.jpg

Deleted User 2018-01-17 15:11:52

This was recommended by a friend back in the day. Legit?

Nemets 2018-01-19 02:46:45

It's pretty dull for the first 20% but then it is great for the remaining 80%

Nemets 2018-01-19 04:59:17

Also the book was written in the 70s, so there are no mexicans in LA

Why Tea 2018-01-19 18:11:01

lol

Why Tea 2018-01-19 18:11:17

Yes it's good and agreed it has a very slow start.

7 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.
Page 1/1