(DM) Tyler CT & Victor MA
RocketChat ID: TxobafNCe6FPXLjzFaLnHYStHEnp9yd8EE
46 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.
SUNDAY 11-14 ACTIVISM
104 W Pine St, Auburndale, MA 02466 at 12:40pm
Clothing: All clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references.
PF Hat with chevron patch
All Stickers in possession
Boxing Gloves (if in possession)
Clear skies. 50 Degrees. Sunset at 16:22.
I'm at the place now. It's really packed
Ok. We are at a different spot because I thought that I would be late. Wait there plz
Do you have banners?
I have 1
I can run to my house and grab 2 more when we're ready to do banner drops I just have to grommet them.
These are the stickers from Boston today
And these are the cover ups we did. One of the videos has the BU student yelling at us.
I just watch the video. very amusing. You guys did well though from what I can see. We must always show strength as you two did.
Yeah I figured the best course of action would be to laugh it off and essentially ignore him. Definitely would be a lot easier to tell him what I want to say but of course that's not worth it.
It is up to you to determine how aggressive you are. Of course, violence is reserved for extreme cases, but there was one time I was with Henry and a few other guys when someone started stalking us. Right off the bat, Henry hit him with "You think you're being sneaky, faggot!?" because he was trying to observe us without being seen.
You can verbally escalate a bit, but just consider the risks, and be ready for any consequences such as a fight. Consider if you're outnumbered, if you're in hostile territory (like Boston), if you're masked up, etc
Yeah we were masked up and it was Josh and I versus 1 scrawny homo but I figured it would draw too much attention to yell things at him although I was tempted. Had no idea if that would cause him to call the cops or something so I decided against it.
Do you have banner drop video from yesterday? If not, who has it?
Henry has all of the banner footage
Hey, are you able to get a banner made by this coming weekend? I know you said you had some time today. Unfortunately, we couldn't get others to help you.
No guarantees but I think I can make one Saturday night
You'll be with us Saturday night
Are you talking about the NH thing? Nobody's offered to cover my shift that day so it's unlikely I'll able to make it
No I have Sunday off and I tried to sign off my shift on Saturday. Nobody's taken it yet but it might be taken before Saturday
I see. Alright. Well do what you can. I understand if you can't get the day off.
Actually, don't worry about making a banner. Henry will DM you some updates.
Hello! Two things:
1 Thanksgiving approaches, and we would like to have a family friendly dinner among our Network. Which days would you be available for a dinner from about noon to about 5pm on the 26th, 27th, and 28th? We will pick one day that works for the most people.
2 December also approaches, and with it, an event of major importance for our organization. Please be sure you have all the pieces of your uniform and that you have Thursday night through and including Sunday (2nd to the 5th) available. Please tell me the soonest time you will be available on Thursday.
For the Thanksgiving thing the best day would be the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving. I have both off. For December 2nd I'm available at 10pm. You guys don't absolutely have to wait for me I can meet you guys wherever the event is gonna be.
That is quite a drive. We'll definitely want to condense vehicles. We'll get back to you with specifics closer to the date.
Alright also I get out of work at 9:30 so I won't be in Connecticut until probably 11
:pfred: Individual packing list for December event :pfred:
READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRITY
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat.
(Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask.
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes.
(No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots.
(Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields.
(No hard knuckle.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Headlamps mandatory. Only bring a tent if asked by us.
[$25] Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Also bring $31 in gas money You will want also to bring extra cash for food, and purchasing promat and Org materials in Camp, or contributing to the legal fund.
- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.
- Personal sanitation kit.
(toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- :betsy: :pfflag: ANY & ALL organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.
- Additional bottled water.
(Kept on person.)
- Water Bottle Belt Holder.
- Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event.
(Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.)
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
Ready your Gear NOW brothers! Be prepared ahead of time so our travel goes smoothly and you may become a functioning member of this great feat to come!
Any issues at all please DM me or @Victor MA
:PF-Flag: ** SUNDAY MEET-UP 11-28 ** :PF-Flag:
91 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757
- PF hat, PF patch, and mask
- Prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references.
– Drinking water
– Any literature in possession (Why Activism, Fundamentals, Fundamentals Part 2, etc.)
Cloudy. 36 Degrees. Small chance of rain increasing to 10% chance in the evening.
This is our last meet-up before the big event. We'll use this time to practice for the march as well accomplish lots of activism.
Here's some preliminary info regarding this weekend that was discussed in our meeting:
- Be sure to have a headlamp and warm clothing.
- Forecast: High of 60 degrees during the day, during our march. Strenuous activity will keep you warm. A light layer under the jacket should be plenty. Low of 35 degrees at night. Sleep is important. Bring layers for such, and be prepared to shed them as we drill.
- The drive will be approximately 10 hours from our meet-up point in CT. This is an intentionally vague estimate, but it should give you an idea of the distance.
- The meet-up time is scheduled for 12:30 am Friday morning which means late Thursday night. We'll provide more exact info tomorrow morning.
- Other than for navigation, phones will be collected and held by the leader of each car. This collection will occur at the initial meet-up point in CT.
:PF-Flag: :PF-Flag: THE TIME HAS COME! :PF-Flag: :PF-Flag:
1031 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
Friday 12:30 am
This means late tonight just after midnight.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Hello! Please let me know if you're available for the following times in Massachusetts. They are two separate actions so you can confirm for either (or hopefully both). It's through constant labor and sacrifice that we will rebuild our nation!
Sunday: 1am to 2am
Sunday: noon to 8pm
Discontinue any contact with Norman MA. He will be removed from the org shortly due to lack of communication and overall commitment. As Henry explained Thursday night, we are here to accomplish activism, and having a large member list means nothing if our activism output remains the same.
I can definitely make the noon to 8pm one (perhaps a bit late) and there's a good chance I can make 1am as well.
Excellent. I marked you down for both.
Sunday Morning Meetup
60 Stockwell Dr, Avon, MA 02322
1:00 AM Sunday
PF Hat, PF Chevron Patch, PF Mask
Do not wear bright colors or distinctive markings
No other dress code is to be worn.
SUNDAY AFTERNOON MEETUP
91 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757
PF Hat, PF Chevron Patch, PF Mask
Warm clothing preferably in layers that can be removed
• Backpack (if in possession)
• $10 to help cover banners
• Boxing gloves (if in possession)
• Muay Thai shin pads (if in possession)
Hello! Please let me know your availability for either or both of these times. The exact times are subject to change.
Sunday 19th, 1:00am to 2:30am (this is late Saturday night)
Sunday 19th, noon to 8pm
We don't know yet. I'll be discussing details with Henry tonight.
Hello! After preparing the details for our Sunday morning action, we've determined that we have too many people. Unfortunately, you and a few others are no longer needed for the early Sunday morning action because having too many people would be unnecessary and would reduce opsec. I appreciate your motivation, and I'm sure we'll have more opportunities like this in the future.
46 total messages. Viewing 100 per page.