Message from James.18 in Compfy California #vetting
1.) Age & Sex?
2.) Aproxament residency (norcal, socal, central valley, etc. )?
3.) What are the three most pressing issue that our nation faces?
4.) On its current path, where is our nation heading? Do you apporve of this direction?
5.) What steps should individuals take to further the success of the movement? @Zyklon
1. 17 and male
2. Northern California
3. Non white immigration, promotion of non whites in higher education, and promotion of degeneracy.
4. Our nation is heading into a crime ridden land
5. People should better themselves
gross, another anti anime person
It's fine if you don't like anime, just don't be a dick about it
anti anime aktion amirite
Anti anime aktion
It still gets in anyways
>talks about how the promotion of degeneracy is one of our most pressing issues
>has an anime pfp
Wtf is this, you guys let that in?
He's gone now lol
hello, answer the vetting questions in pins
1) 18, Male
2) Bay Area
3) Illegal immigration, censorship, loss of the ideals this country stands for
4) Both sides are growing, unfortunately the left is growing more than the right in the public eye. I still think that the growth in the right will eventually overpower the left. So, while I don't currently approve, I approve of the possibilities. (also approve is spelled wrong in this question)
5) I think one of the biggest steps is the right needs to stop letting themselves be censored and hidden. Especially those of us in overly liberal areas. It's time for the red wave to strike.
Sounds good dude
Welcome! There are some basic vetting questions in pins
Welcome! There are some quick vetting questions in pins
Ok cool ill answer em here
1) 16, Male
2) Socal, Santa Barbara
3) Drug abuse, Illegal immigration, 2nd Amendment rights
4) I love the way the nation is being run under President Trump, however I would hate to see it all go to ruin in 2024 if a Democrat won the election and changed a lot of the great policies.
5) I think something vital for success is for parents to teach discipline to their children. Kids without the discipline are not being taught basic morals, right from wrong, and it gets their emotions into politics.
Should people under 18 be allowed in?
Honestly I am cool with it. I would think 16 is the cut off
I agree with Winston
16 is a good balance between being young stupid
While being old enough to be useful
Idk I was pretty stupid at 16 and 18
But it's your server, just wanted to make sure