Message from Outboarduniform in The Right Server #serious
lol yeah it's 1%
i just googled it
but you were saying the Roman Empire wasn't even civnat
rome is pretty much the definition of civnat
look at how far reaching their ability to assimilate was
l did not say Rome wasn't civnat
you said they did not permit filthy Africans to roam the streets
was that not about Rome
Rome is literally the argument against ethnostates
Also I believe he was referring to Mussolini’s Italy when he said that @agag
It’s still flawed though
l said that Mussolini sought to revive the days of the Roman empire, and to do that, a militaristic dictatorship had to be formed
No you did not
You didn't make that clear but fair enough
I don't know enough of Mussolini's italy to comment
when did you say anything about militaristic dictatorship
You just said "l did not say Rome wasn't civnat"
But what's your point?
No USA was pointing out your flaws in thinking where you said that Rome wasn’t civnat
Not even my argument
It doesn't even matter
It just wasn't an ethnostate
or even close to one.
@Mord you said "lt was not, they did not permit filthy Africans to roam the streets and rape people" after Outboard said "Rome was literally civnat as well"
I figured you were responding to him
@EzraOldenstein 1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore the universe has a cause.
4. There cannot be an infinite regress of causes.
5. There cannot be a circular causation.
6. Therefore the universe was caused (either directly or indirectly) by an uncaused cause (i.e that had no beginning).
7. The uncaused cause must transcend space and time, and be sentient.
8. But to say a sentient being that transcends space and time brought the universe into existence, is to say that God exists.
9. Therefore God exists. @Somedudewithaname
lets do this in here so I can actually think and not be swarmed.
Why can't the universe have an infinte regress?
Also your advocating for a belief that breaks your own principle
if god is beyond the scope of causality, the law of causality does not always apply, so why would it apply to this universe?
Because the universe has a cause, the universe has a beginning
Also infinite regress models are floated around in physics
There isnt anything contradictory, you literally cannot read
its the expansion contraction model