Message from PF-983334
RocketChat ID: E7FizeCxkQjxDRbHg
27 Years Old/NC/Raleigh (Permres: Yes)
Conductor: Jesse AR
Notes: Tyler SD
Test Question: Have you spoken with anyone who has interviewed before about the process?
Answer: Has not.
Interviewed before: No.
Govt Employ: No.
1. Interested in Political theory when younger (superficially), growing up in poverty amongst a multi-racial area has cemented his political beliefs and morality. It was in 9th grade lit class that he read the "docterine of Fascism", came to realize that the image the ideology painted was better than anything he had seen around him or posed elsewhere. Became sick of nihilism surrounding him, that there was a disconcern not just from his cohorts but society writ large, which pushed him further into ideology; read The Myth of the 21st Century by Spengler, Revolt against the modern world, (amongst others that he said very rapidly). Further saw little advancement from either political side, red vs blue, no solution other than third position was evident. Came upon Iron march in 2010s, realized the importance of self-respect and discipline on there. Once again the docterine of fascism fit into reality better than anything else he saw.
2. Labels self as a National-Socialist.
3. Heard about the Org after Unite The Right, right after it was born out of Vanguard America, the first impression that influenced him was the professionalism of the website in addition to our activism. Hear about org years ago, but is joining now because though he criticized others for nihilism, he fell into that pit himself; the D.C. march pulled him from that pit and forced him towards helping the Org. Agrees to being capable of everything activists in Org do.
4. Doesn't believe in civnationalism, says culture/country and race are intertwined and that American values (forward thinking, mesh of old and new world, tradition needs to adapt to survive) is decidedly White. But does say that non-Whites can live with Americans, but will never be American.
5. At least 5 generations, family is Irish and German; described self as White ethnically.
6. Still attends Church, but considers self a deist, has dabbled in paganism but feels it's conflated with wickens and neo-pagans. Has never felt like religious beliefs are at odds with political. No issues working with activists of other beliefs.
7. Has been camping his entire life, knows medicine (former pharm-tech).
8. At home routine is mostly cardio (5 days), every other day focuses on a part of his body (ex. monday arms, legs wednesday, etc). Would be able to run mile in under 10 min. 5'10", 130 lbs.
9. Never participated in activism, has some similarly minded friends and family but none who lean in as far as him. Wanted to get involved because he realizes the need to get involved now, in addition to the response from luke-warm conservatives who cannot imagine anyone but feds being as organized as we are. Sees self fitting in as an activist.
10. Spengler described society as a body, believes degeneracy is the biggest threat because it is an infection upon the body. Believes the cultural-marxists are behind it, later describes them as the jews, in addition to neo-liberals who are driving to create neo-feudalism.
11. Believes violence is justified in self-defense. Doesn't believe we are in circumstances that would justify it now, but believes we may be heading in that direction. Had a very thorough answer as to why it is currently ineffective, only effective when society has totally broken down (more thorough than that, "best yet" - Jesse AR). Agrees he could compose self in the same way as the Org's activists.
12. Last physical altercation was when he was 14.
13. Follows Zero Hedge (likes it the most), RT, and "the lying media heads" such as Fox, etc. Follows Western Chauvinist Thomas Sewell, Aryan Fitness, Folkish Resistence, PF.
14. Top 3 works that have: Decline of the West - Spengler, The Squire's Trial - Slavros, Ride of the Tiger. Was a janny for Iron March, spoke with James Mason, Slavros, among others during his time there. But was not affiliated with any groups during his time, but knew guys who started up the first Atomwaffen groups; wasn't a huge fan of their "goofiness" and "schizophrenic ramblings".
15. Ideal family structure is nuclear family. Problems with current US family is that there's no moral structure, it's been destroyed, single mother's have been the new standard; lack of marriage, lack of structure, lack of moral framework are gone from modern families by propaganda and rot. Was raised by a single mother and broken larger family, it was through that he saw what was wrong with having no structure first hand; unsure how he came out the other side unscathed.
16. Admires Washington, but did say Rockwell first, Washington because he was an incredible idealist. It was his strong beliefs and their application towards a harsh reality that held