Message from PawnWithAPurpose in Turtle Hermit School #finance


2018-10-16 00:45:49 UTC  

in today's world, many people misidentify the problems of society as a result of racism, sexism, etc. We are often pitted against each other for oppressing or taking advantage of one another (many minorities believe they are oppressed due to their race, men holding down women, immigrants taking the jobs of current citizens, the poor taking advantage of welfare, etc). We often blame the 1% for robbing the other 99% of their prosperity. In reality, our current monetary system is the actual root of these problems (or at least significantly magnifies the problem). Due to the constant and creeping inflation (often understated considering food, rent, utilities, etc are not counted in the official inflation numbers), the lower class who spends the majority of their earnings on rent, food, etc find every day to be a harder and harder struggle. Contrary, those with many assets find their net worth to increase in value and everyday becomes easier. As a result, the simple function of time in the current system causes the wealth gap to continuously grow wider. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being successful, but there is something wrong with finding success only due to taking advantage of a fundamentally corrupted monetary system. A gold:silver standard is needed to put all people of all classes and backgrounds on a level playing field. This is necessary for a healthy world to exist.

2018-10-16 00:47:13 UTC  

Personally, I find Kinesis.money to be the best monetary system available today (besides safely holding precious metals at home/in a local vaulting facility that is outside the banking system)

2018-10-16 00:48:58 UTC  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489842098200248320/501557129946202112/kinesis-blueprint-en_1.pdf.crdownload

2018-10-16 00:55:07 UTC  

First off, hold what you safely can in physical metals.
After that point and for spending, Kinesis is a good option. It allows ppl to use/save gold and silver in secured and audited vaults. The metal is held in the owners title and is accounted for and transacted via blockchain. Tiny transaction fees are used to pay yields on savings in precious metal (savings pay yields again & are in metal). You now have the choice to put yourself on a gold standard if you desire and exit the current monetary system.

2018-10-21 04:58:07 UTC  
2018-10-21 12:44:14 UTC  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489842098200248320/503549074503630859/896c5d09d8985cd4f0e1e2e2f2b01101bd8fe50001be08b28b780f240e0a4827.png

2018-10-23 11:03:48 UTC  
2018-10-28 15:09:08 UTC  

```What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in central banking and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and Israel and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you antisemitic idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.```
@PawnWithAPurpose

2018-11-01 14:44:19 UTC  

Had the same Halloween action as past few years. Good old trick leading up to the post Halloween treat...weird how it does that (as if planned by the invisible hand...)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489842098200248320/507565559756619777/Capture_2018-11-01-10-42-40.png

2018-11-01 21:55:31 UTC  

,silver

2018-11-01 21:55:32 UTC  

2018-11-02 00:19:40 UTC  

Where does the bot pull silver prices from?

2018-11-02 00:20:32 UTC  

Def not live