Search: libertarian socialist


150 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.
Page 1/1

2019-06-01 03:33:40 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

libertarian socialist

2019-09-05 18:25:43 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Libertarian

libertarian

2019-11-08 02:42:23 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

That's gonna be my new contribution to the meme community; libertarian socialist memes!

2020-05-03 00:43:24 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

Nationalist libertarian

2020-04-28 02:00:26 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Libertarian socialism

2019-07-31 22:18:06 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Libertarian here.

2020-05-02 23:52:07 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Nationalist *Socialist*

2020-04-13 04:10:39 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

*Anti-socialist*

2019-07-31 22:22:34 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@TipsyTactician so a libertarian

*reeeees in libertarian ancap*

2019-08-05 21:03:37 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

by socialist party

2019-07-29 02:08:20 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Socialist, fascist, republican

>socialist rifle association

2019-09-26 18:18:02 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #40k-posting]  

*socialist weeb colection

2020-05-03 01:14:35 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

You said that National Socialist Workers Party is socialist because they say they are socialist

2020-01-20 14:03:08 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Being Libertarian fb live stream

2019-05-14 02:35:34 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Lol thatโ€™s a libertarian viewpoint

2020-02-29 23:48:49 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Norway wasn't even socialist

A volunteer socialist or??

2020-03-30 21:41:48 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

bc its a socialist

2020-05-03 00:57:50 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

Nationalist Socialist Workers Party

2019-09-22 20:51:11 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

>Inferring I'm a socialist

2019-09-22 13:29:27 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

socialist probably gona win

2020-02-25 18:59:08 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@thedarkness05 voluntary prostitution is libertarian af

2019-09-23 01:02:33 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Look I'm right wing and libertarian

2019-08-27 16:48:33 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I'm a libertarian bordering on anarchist

2020-03-17 03:07:13 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I was a tryhard socialist

2019-07-29 01:43:54 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Nazi is just Nationalist Socialist.

2019-11-18 09:28:33 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

or go full libertarian and hacksaw mode

2019-09-05 18:24:30 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

libertarian party just loves to fuck up

2019-09-08 03:32:44 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #weapons]  

As a libertarian, this statement checks out

2020-05-03 00:48:57 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

America is a socialist lite country.

2020-05-03 01:00:51 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

The name was literally "Nationalist socialist workers party"

They had socialist policies left and right

2020-02-23 17:23:53 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I was just anti HRC. Voted libertarian tho

Anyone have the Libertarian to At aright pipeline

2020-04-24 04:21:13 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@nubbits libertarian does not necessarily mean non violent.

2020-04-24 04:21:46 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I've seen commies argue that they are libertarian

2019-09-28 01:54:54 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Same. Registered libertarian. Dosent help me much lol

2019-05-14 02:54:03 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Nah nah Neuromancer is the ultimate libertarian future.

2019-05-07 02:51:06 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

its hard because eco libertarian nationalism sounds weird

2019-09-23 01:03:14 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Those are the ones pretending to be socialist and understand the people when they're really champagne socialist

2020-02-29 23:50:03 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

the one lone libertarian in a sea of liberals

2020-04-24 04:21:33 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Well libertarian doesn't mean anything now and days anyways

2020-02-13 05:39:17 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

And yes, I'm aware how socialist that sounds

2020-05-03 01:17:11 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

@Silverfang they had socialist aspects during their reich

2020-04-07 23:37:17 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

By the hands and practices of socialist regimes

2019-12-05 04:07:20 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Found out she was a legit socialist too

2019-07-19 21:19:27 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #random_shit]  

This over taxed quickly turning socialist hell hole

2020-02-22 18:02:38 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I'm between the two libertarian candidates and Rhett E Boogie

2020-01-03 20:32:55 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

You can be a libertarian and not be a pussy

2019-05-27 22:15:50 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

libertarian is the next biggest and its still small comparatively

2020-05-03 04:54:15 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

You dont work for one people under socialist regime

2020-05-03 00:58:33 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

The nazis had socialist aspects during their Reich @Silverfang

2020-05-03 00:39:07 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

"Socialist daddy FDR and all his initiatives are capitalist"

2019-05-13 16:36:18 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Most of us are conservative and libertarian but everyone is welcome

2020-05-03 04:53:42 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

>under socialist system savr that thr people working for him

2020-05-03 01:00:18 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

> The nazis had socialist aspects during their Reich @Silverfang
@mcguyver123

California is basically a Soviet Socialist Republic at this point

2019-07-31 22:23:53 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I do have constitutionalist views but wrapped in a whole libertarian. So libertarian I wrote in Rand Paul because he was the only hope i had.

2019-06-01 03:37:27 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

And anyway, I am not actually someone who refers to themselves as a libertarian socialist because as I said, I have my own school of thought that is not entirely in agreements with several aspects of libertarian socialism. But it is what my ideology most closely can be described as

2020-04-08 16:24:57 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Lol i want a libertarian president just to see how things go

I was a libertarian and found /k/ in the past couple months

2019-07-22 23:25:59 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

And when I say lower, I mean borderline libertarian style lower it

2020-04-08 16:24:31 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Giving it to Trump. Hopefully they let a libertarian candidate do the debates

2019-05-14 02:53:16 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

now if you want a view of a libertarian future, cyber punk 2020

Libertarian? Nah. I just think there should be no one governing anyone else

I was in the anti-socialist box last time I took it

2019-06-15 17:41:20 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

turned a bud at work from socialist to more of a ancap

2019-06-15 17:41:11 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

My 2nd wife is the shit. Total libertarian views, loves the fuck outta me

2019-09-22 20:57:17 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@CatLoverKid you literally have a fascist and a... I guess I'm a libertarian socialist???... agreeing with each other and telling you the same shit. You've achieved a feat of incredible height. Perhaps you should think about that

2020-03-18 22:38:39 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

also why is everyone calling trump's plan to give 1k to everyone socialist

2019-09-16 20:06:23 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Dated a chick that basically claimed to be a feminist and a socialist

2019-08-18 00:30:02 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Starve them out? Bro, they're a socialist communist nation; starvation is the norm

2019-06-09 18:52:24 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

You thought I was kidding when I said I was a nationalist socialist?

you know what .... AOC is a socialist but id still fuck her brains out

2020-02-24 05:35:45 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

So this is gon be weird. But tankie, conservative, back the blue, 3per, libertarian, boog boi

2019-11-20 23:57:23 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I want to be able to wave my libertarian flag without being tired from walking around

2020-05-01 04:04:13 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Whether any momentum can be built for a peaceful return to libertarian ideals is a key question

2019-10-18 02:46:24 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Because I usually uplift as many primitives I can find, I'm a fanatic militaristic libertarian xenophile always

2020-02-29 23:22:59 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

venezuela elected a 'democratic socialist' a while back, now look at the shithole it is

2019-08-05 01:22:40 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Ohio Socialist Rifle Association openly supports Dayton shooter

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554191468747816962/607745257119023104/1564965924428.png

2020-02-29 23:48:27 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

i asked them to show me one non-Norwegian country that is socialist, but not communist

2019-09-15 14:53:40 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I guess it doesn't matter, all libertarians have a vastly different idea of what being a libertarian is lol

2019-09-15 14:55:21 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I dont think they're particularly mutually exclusive. If you take it how it is, the Constitution is pretty LIbertarian

2019-07-20 20:40:19 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

CAN WE TRULY BE SEEING THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!? A LIBERTARIAN AND A NATIONALIST FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE!? IMPOSSIBLE!

2020-05-03 04:58:37 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

And he actually thinks in a socialist country they'll give you some human value. History says otherwise

2019-12-05 04:48:59 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Donโ€™t agree with the socialist part but hey good joke

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554191468747816962/652008495679275039/image0.jpg

2019-08-18 03:38:34 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

then its on to community college with teachers who have posters up saying "Jesus was a socialist"

2020-03-02 02:42:45 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #boogaloo-talk]  

Might write in vermin supreme come election, and any CA libertarian for Congress for all the good it will do

2019-12-27 17:51:10 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@Hellhound6 only when I read about the northam UN conspiracy. Shit got me heated like an 18 year old libertarian

2020-02-29 23:47:56 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

They always forget that the vast majority of socialist "leaders" end up throwing a 'revolution" for the people

Damn, I haven't been a volunteer socialist so I wouldn't know. That training will serve you well though

2019-09-15 19:18:03 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I get that. But people forget they had a lot socialist tendencies and policies, while also being authoritarian.

2019-09-03 20:23:31 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

You forgot.
I live in the United Soviet Socialist State of New York. Papa Cuomo guards us all

She's pretty redpilled as it is. Hell, she's damn near satanic and the closest to Libertarian I've found in a girl

2019-08-18 03:31:34 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

There's a lot of socialist ideas I agree with I just don't like a government having that much control

2019-05-27 22:02:21 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I just wanna see how theyโ€™re equipped lol. I was married to a socialist. I can speak their lingo

2019-12-03 18:06:21 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

My guy did it so it's cool. Your guy did it so he is a commie spy loving socialist scum

2019-08-18 03:28:18 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Like most people get fucking terrified when they hear the word socialist because they associate it with the Soviet Union

Those look nice, but I live in jersey and thatโ€™s illegal cause we have a Douchebag who runs my socialist state.

2020-02-23 17:25:17 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I originally was going to go Libertarian but bought into the "viable candidate" nonsense and voted Trump. I'm a man and I make mistakes.

I wouldn't even hate the socialist dystopia people are tying to build as much if there was an option to opt out

2019-11-11 19:09:45 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

sry taks impossible to do you have 3 types of people in my town socialist lgbt or ultra church or ultra right

2020-04-03 01:27:31 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@Foxhound your idea especially about the sales tax and tariffs, that's one thing, being libertarian leaning I disagree with is free trade and no tariffs.

2020-04-28 01:50:55 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

*SMASHES THROUGH WALL IN T-55* Did somebody say... S O C I A L I S M without adding in the word "libertarian" before it?

2019-09-22 20:24:21 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

>implying that I'm a socialist when all I wanna do is just help people and teach them to stand on their own two feet

2020-05-03 01:46:50 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

> @Silverfang >provided a well written article on nazi socialist connect that you immediately shot down as propaganda
@mcguyver123
Not even shot down but blatantly ignored

2019-08-18 00:54:24 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Rhodesia was a state of what is now Zimbabwe that was overthrown through means of soviet backed racial socialist revolutions to kick the white man out

hope I don't get ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธnned for this, which happened on two other discord servers, supposedly one was all "super right wing" the second one was basically "libertarian/anarcho" one

2019-09-27 06:04:55 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

To be honest, I'm not really a libertarian, not anymore, not since kato started all that shit. Ultimately I'm for the survival of my ethnic group over everything else.

2019-09-23 00:31:18 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Was at my ex's house right, needed reading material for the shutter and found a magazine called "the socialist way to save the planet" first article was Chernobyl

2019-06-01 03:19:59 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

This is why most of the people like me who follow or have created Liberatarian Socialist schools of thought can't fucking stand communists and a lot of socialists

2020-02-24 07:56:25 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

You can say that again. Some people still tell me Trump is pro-2a. Fuck I have one socialist twit on my FB who thinks Bernie is pro-2a.

2019-05-27 21:56:02 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Have any of you heard of the shit show that is the Socialist Rifle Association? Turns out they know where the good open land is up here to shoot on.

2019-11-21 00:26:00 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

*sigh* the world is controlled by an international network of pedophile billionaires and and their statist puppets and the war against them is being fought by a bunch of weebs and libertarian gun nuts

2019-11-21 16:37:11 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I'm from a formerly communist country that obtained democracy through a bloody civil war... and I just had a conversation with my mother who still believes in a bunch of socialist bullshit

2019-09-22 13:33:29 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

like you can choose betwen socialist but patriotic(L&J)
every kind of leftist shieet end eu agenda (CC) cus other parties dont realy have that much force to get to public awareness

2020-04-12 05:07:17 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@thedarkness05 bishop becomes governor, you become sheriff, pull a 2008 libertarian style exodus to said state. Become a Neo successionist state on the verge of being renewed into it's own country. (I can have fantasies too you know)

2019-06-01 03:30:38 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Even though that I am a libertarian socialist, or at least that's what my political ideology is most closely associated with, I am actually working class. I have experienced poverty. I know what it is to not know where the food money is going to be coming from, and I'd actually know how much a gallon of milk a costs. So when I see idiots like that, my 1st thought is wow, you really have no idea what any of these movements actually are

2019-08-18 00:23:21 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I like to say that I'm a pretty lefty dude on a lot of subjects, but when it comes to guns and personal freedoms/civil liberties, I make Ayn Rand look like a fucking socialist

2020-05-03 01:09:28 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

So then the Nazi's using socialist in their name to gain the votes and approval of the working class before literally killing all the socialists in the party means that the nazis are obviously definitely socialists

2019-12-16 03:54:46 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Yeah. I might be hard libertarian, but stats dont lie. I know who to be more on guard around. But that said, during the boog, if I dont know you and you seem the least bit hostile, you're gonna get vaped

2019-11-08 00:50:56 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

When you're the libertarian socialist in the boog group and everyone likes to make jokes about how you're a dirty commie and of course you go along with it because it's all in good fun, but deep down, you know that when the time comes for the hootenanny to kick off you'll be out there in your T-55 and your very warm Soviet gray coat executing tankies and neo-stalinists just like the rest of your crew but you're gonna make all of their executions look tame

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554191468747816962/642164119742709790/FB_IMG_1571838764935.jpg

2019-11-21 16:42:58 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@min/k/ the qin/k/ at least I can understand those idiots to a certain degree, those fucktards never actually lived in a socialist country and didn't watch tanks with red stars on their turrets plow through the ruins of their cities

2019-11-24 06:43:09 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

The cops probably trumped up BS charges that they claimed existed long before today because they wanted to try to cover up the fact that they got their asses handed to them by a bunch of libertarian memelords without a shot fired

2020-02-22 17:40:25 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I've got a guy I work with who's a sworn socialist who knows my absolute firm stance on firearms, and he keeps trying to slide me Bernie Boi propaganda that he's not a stepper even though that's verifiably false.

2020-05-03 01:17:04 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

The Nazis killed all the socialists in the party once they got secured their power, that doesn't sound very socialist to me, but what do I know, after all they did call themselves socialists so it must be true

2019-08-04 23:39:55 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #boogaloo-talk]  

One major thing that pisses me off about modern American mainstream leftists

>muh revolution
>literally every communist/socialist/leftist in general revolution won with the mass arming and organization of the proletariat

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602915018417111041/607719396802166784/FB_IMG_1564945120975.jpg

Yeah but as much as I do not agree with the Republicans it turns out that if the people that voted libertarian would have voted Republican they would not have gotten a clean sweep of Democrats across the board and especially not at Governor

2019-09-15 05:44:08 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Views can be fluid. But as for a sliding scale. So lets say tou have left and right at the extremes, everyone falls into the middle of those poles somewhere. If you wanna get more indepth you ad libertarian vs authoritarian and boom, political.compasa

2020-05-03 00:45:23 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

Believing that people are inherently worthless beyond their ability to operate as machines is the worst take in history and I'm not surprised it takes an entire server of hard right conservatives to even begin to argue against a single socialist

2020-05-03 00:19:12 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

@Foxhound Except there is nothing stopping him from doing exactly that under a socialist system save that the people working for him would get paid more fairly and he probably wouldn't have been in the red in the first place.

2019-07-19 04:47:38 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Just to clarify this for anyone here. I am a Nationalist Socialist with strong Eco-Fash, and pagan tendencies. If thats a problem for you, I politely ask you to fuck off and not bother me, I'm perfectly comfortable with my beliefs

We'd have to a autocratic socialist nation to even be able to mobilize to fight a xeno menace. No not fucking Karls marx socialism but something along the lines of socialism the government ultimately owns all vital to society production places etc.

2020-05-01 16:59:53 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

> B I G Y I K E S
@AKAlexei

So funny story, yes? How you and I used to debate? I infuriated a socialist boomer to the point he said he was coming after me. I informed him I would sneeze in his general direction and give him Corona.

2019-08-19 15:56:23 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

The only group of people in the left who could be considered actually worth a shit in a Boogaloo would be the libertarian socialists because they actually understand and support 2A rights but they're so few and far between they'll just end up hunkering down in their homes and shooting anyone who gets near em

2019-11-08 02:32:04 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

When the local DSA chapter talkin mad shit about how they're gonna smash fash but get triggered by your trap space commune that manufactures guns and sells worker owned worker made body pillows to right wing libertarian weebs who want to own a harem of consensual Dominican sex slaves

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554191468747816962/642189568074055692/glares_in_libertarian_socialist_.jpg

2020-05-03 01:10:22 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

> So then the Nazi's using socialist in their name to gain the votes and approval of the working class before literally killing all the socialists in the party means that the nazis are obviously definitely socialists
@Silverfang

I love that you're focused on this so much, yet failed to refute any other argument offered.

2020-05-03 00:47:02 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

> Believing that people are inherently worthless beyond their ability to operate as machines is the worst take in history and I'm not surprised it takes an entire server of hard right conservatives to even begin to argue against a single socialist
@Silverfang

People are inherently worthless if they don't advance and grow as a person.

''Siege is a book collecting the articles of American neo-Nazi James Mason, former leader of the National Socialist Liberation Front and Universal Order. It collects the text of Mason's SIEGE newsletter (1980-1986) and other propaganda, arranging it according to topic. It places an emphasis on gaining power through armed struggle rather than political means.''

2019-06-01 03:36:26 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

You know, I always thought the exact same thing, but then I started actually reading up on it and the concept behind it is really interesting. To put it simply, libertarian socialism is basically a school of thought of socialism that rejects the idea of centralizing all of the power over the societie and the economy with the government's. So instead of having a command economy where the government controls everything and private property is all but abolished, you get something that actually has a chance of success. It's not perfect, obviously, but it does have some interesting ideas and also some badd ideas no different than any other political ideology. Also on the subject of the words contradicting one another, there is actually some interesting history behind the phrase. It's really only in the United States that's libertarianism is actually associated with capitalism and the right wing as a whole. All the way into the 1800s and even the 1900s, libertarianism was actually associated with leftist anti-authoritarian movements. So that includes anarchists some of these socialist movements, and a few others

2019-09-22 20:14:26 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

@CatLoverKid because anarcho-communism, according to the people I know who identify as that, say that they want communism but without government or centralized power (like what most communist and socialist revolutions turn out to be like in Russia). Marx literally said that communism is supposed to be an ideology that believes in a society where government and hierarchy is not necessary and therefore, done away with. Therefore, anarcho-communism is just... communism. It's oxymoronic and redundant

2019-07-31 22:16:32 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

Just how i saw anti israel stuff it all comes from these proclaimed socialist kids who try to make an arguement and then it always ends up with me being called a baby killer and that i'm what's wrong with this world just because I disagreed. Even though they are the same people to tell me a ghost gun exists and it shoots 30 clips per second. That's why I was attempting to facilitate a neutral playing field in my question.

2019-09-22 23:58:36 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

```
First they came for the Communists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Communist

Then they came for the Socialists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Socialist

Then they came for the trade unionists
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a trade unionist

Then they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Jew

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
```

2019-07-19 04:30:35 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #general]  

I can deal with a lot a shit. I can deal with rubbing elbows with fascists and eco fascists or whatever the fuck y'all wanna call yourselves even if I think your beliefs about jews are about as outdated as Hugo Boss' uniform designs (I mean really? Black, gray, and leather with skulls? Fuck an a), and I can deal with being called a communist and a socialist for just believing in a few things that ain't exactly "all American". I can even handled being called a fag because I'm fuckin' bisexual! But you wanna come in here and tell me I'm goin to hell because I don't believe in your fuckin' sky daddy? How about you say that shit to my face, fucker

2020-02-16 03:35:38 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

@Hellhound6 him and E michael jones are like that. But both are good researchers and debaters. Both stand against the degradation by the banking cartels against society. I'm I right libertarian and they constantly RIP on libertarians, but I need that opposing view so I dont get stuck into an echo chamber of ideals. But when push comes to shove the free expression of religion is where I'd stand with most. I'll agree though about nick Fuentes is that he tends to try to start debates where they arnt needed or the other doesn't want. I feel like this is after he lost the debate to Jay dyer afther the whole unhealthy "blood sports" fiasco.
TLDR he goes after cocksucker conservatives that just want us to sell out to big business and isreal and provides good info most of the time. I dont agree with his solutions for most things or his beliefs.

2020-05-03 01:46:29 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

@Silverfang >provided a well written article on nazi socialist connect that you immediately shot down as propaganda
> intervention is bad
> governments provided in our examples are bad, small government has been brought up but you say it's bad because you disagree with survival of the fittest in regards to work value
> human life and work value can be seperate things, I've said it several times
> people can profit off my labor if its voluntary and I agree to my cut. Taxes, communism, socialism, are involuntary and are extortion
> using the word exploitation based on voluntary work exchange for money doesnt make the fact you voluntarily working for the corporations bad. Itd be bad if people were forced to work (like in a communist country). But they arent. The 3rd worlders that maybe exploited are only done so because we have government controls on our labor here that makes it economically smarter to export labor

2020-05-03 01:40:46 UTC [P A T R I O T wave #debate]  

> Not a single "point" that has been brought up has been intelligent or even approaching rational. So far we have had
> "The Nazis were actaully socialists despite all evidence to the contrary"
> "Any kind of intervention is bad and corporations are pure and altruistic organizations that would treat us all absolutely fairly."
> "The government isn't part of society, it's a seperate entity that exists solely to oppress the good corporations that have our best interests at heart UwU"
> "Humans have no value beyond what they produce"
> "It's not okay for people to proffit off my labor except when I either choose to work for less than I'm worth and there is never EVER a situation where a person would have to work for someone against their will."
> "Actually It's totally okay for multi billionaires to profit off the exploitation of thousands of people because if they're rich they must have earned that and not been born into advantage"
@Silverfang

1 National Socialist German Workers Party, not all evidence contradicts
2 free market should decide, no corporation is altruistic
3 government is a part of society and doesn't have our buy rather their best interests at heart
4 yes, value is determined by the individual
5 that's totally off target
6 you just threw yourself for a loop

150 total messages. Viewing 250 per page.
Page 1/1