RocketChat ID: z4N6MfY23Tg3oSmva
Faked one post though so 3.5 crazy nigger problem
Fucked* but its pronouced phaacked
Vincent, delete that. You’re expected to hold yourself at a higher standard. That’s unprofessional in this this context and doesn’t relate to activism
Understood, wont happen again.
@Vincent WA Grant is right, read the room and take notes on the general conduct standards
I couldnt loop to take the picture of the fourth sticker, and couldnt take another of that one. A gang of Niggers started walking down the sidewalk being loud and I left.
@Vincent VA I understand where you're coming from but try to limit cursing to a minimum. Just for decency purposes.
@Vincent VA From the General conduct guide:
1. No Vulgar communications, or actions
“Keep your conducting professional. Avoid slurs, as terms which have a purely negative connotation, as opposed to simple descriptive terms. This does not mean that you cannot oppose the actions or thoughts of others, only that the method of statement is important while the content of the statement can remain the same. Expletives should be entirely absent from conversation. Find Alternative ways to get your point across. Actions which violate the moral and upright convictions of the organization are prohibited.
-Communications which contain imagery, language or a general sentiment of vulgarity or obscenity must be abscent from all platforms, and physical spaces occupied by members of the organization as well.”
@all meeting now
This was by far my most risky one yet, took many days of scouting; I hereby dedicate it to Jackson Sparks. I will never forget his name.
• :pfred: Individual packing list. :pfred:
:pfflag: 🚚 Travel Clothing: All travel clothing items must be politically neutral, prioritize dull colors, absence of revealing marks or identifying features such as company logos, college icons, or city references. Multiple layers for weather changes and shedding of articles for en route activism. Medical masks are encouraged during stops. Dress code items are not to be worn in transit, nor are any organizational patches.
Average temperatures along the travel route will range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. Bring appropriate layers for all situations.
- 🧢 Hat.
(Cap, booney, etc.)
- 🕶 Sunglasses.
- 😷 Medical style mask.
- 👕 Compliant shirt, pants/shorts, shoes.
(No open toed shoes.)
:pfflag: :betsy: Activism Dress Code: Activism dress code is only to be worn on command. Its contents are to remain neatly stored, clean, and undamaged during travel. Place your User ID or Alias on the tags or otherwise within your shirt, coat, hat, and other dress code items of interest so they remain in your possession.
Temperatures at the location are expected to be low. Expect long periods of exposure to wind and cold. Hydration is key in the days leading up to the action, and the time of the action itself.
- :pfflag: Cap w/ Chevron Patch.
- 👷🏻♂️ Bump cap insert.
- 🕶 Sunglasses
- ⬜ Blank white mask.
- Dress Code Jacket
- 👖 Khaki or tan colored pants.
- 🥾 Appropriate boots.
(Expect lots of movement)
- "Tactical" or work gloves. Strongly encouraged for protection from the heat of flares, smoke devices, better grip on flags and shields.
(No hard knuckle.)
:pfflag: 🎒 Additional Items: Optional or non-necessary items will be marked with an asterisk.
- ⛺ Camping supplies. Tent, sleeping bag.
(Confirm with your travel lead if/where you will be camping. Coordinate with tents to ensure efficient use.)` <br><br>- 💸 `[$25]` Cash for event payment. Note: This total does not include your travel fees. Confirm with your travel lead to find your precise total.<br>- 🚰 Reusable canteen(s) of at least one liter.<br>- Personal sanitation kit. `(toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)`<br>- :betsy: :pfflag: *ANY & ALL* organizational flags in possession, or in possession of locals.<br>- Additional bottled water. `(Kept on person.)`<br>- Water Bottle Belt Holder.<br>`(https://tinyurl.com/waterbottlebeltholder)`<br>- *Money for purchases during travel, or purchase of workshop materials at the event.* `(Cash Only)(This amount is subject to personal preference and travel specifics, confirm with travel lead.)` ^
- IMPORTANT: Cash contributions for...
- Legal Fund, which will go towards ensuring the safety and freedom of activists currently under threat, and repaying those who have already kept our members from dire harm on numerous occasions. Contributions could make the difference between the continued work and efforts of an activist, or dangerous injuries at the hands of state oppression.
- Purchase of promotional materials (stickers, flyers), patches (official/unofficial), stencils, posters, etc. This will be the last time, potentially, for some time to resupply in person. You may be more specific with the items you receive, and there are no shipping fees or wait times. Communicate with your locals, or NW and ensure you are getting what you need to sustain activity.
- Our travel distances will vary widely, but expect to engage in stops or activities in travel dress code regardless.
- Pack as light as you can in terms of gear and clothing to avoid space issues. Keep everything well organized.
- Do not skimp out on water or hydration. Your party may be unable or unlikely to make stops for resupply beyond a certain point.
- If you haven't gotten really comfortable with the outdoors thus far this season, get to it. Walks and runs are suggested.
- Event fees are subject to change. Confirm with your travel lead to ensure you have the correct information.
- If you need additional links or suggestions for any of the items listed above, please ask so.
- Long hair is to be tied into a knot at the base of the neck when activism dress code is worn.
@all INDIVIDUAL PACKING LIST^
@all please indicate you have received and read above messages by reacting with :PF-Flag: please remember we are working against the clock and have 10 days left to prepare.
Are we doing enough? At the end of the day have we fully exerted our strengths towards achieving our purpose or are we lying to ourselves?
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍗🍂
You too bro. Feeling thankful for PF and what it gives us all, what it does for our people
Happy thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁
Happy conquest day bros.
Happy Thanksgiving @all :PF-Flag:
Things in the world seem worse and more is against us than ever. I have more reason to be depressed and angry than I ever have.
But at the same time I am happier than any point in my adult life and have more to be grateful for than ever.
I have more friends, and better friendships than I ever have.
Despite the weight of the challenge we face I have hope because I have been given meaning and a reason to fight.
I'll never be able to express the thanks I have for the second life I've been given. I've lived more in the last 3 years than the rest of my life prior combined, the last year specifically.
Thanks to all of you, my brothers, who have been a part of it. Let us carry on the struggle with joy in our hearts and together through the challenge and strife we shall, at last, overcome.
🦃 I have lived more in the last year than I have my entire life of idleness before. In one year our lives won’t be recognizable. Just have to persevere more and more
Happy thanksgiving my brothers! I hope everyone got to see family and had some laughs too.
To add to what Grant stated. In a year's time those in our communities will not be able to sit Idly by and ignore the work of men who wish to make change through proactive methods that scream truth and contempt for our current "democracy".
Such a good night, uploads are finished. I sincerely hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
1/7 Fayetteville, PA
Action Edit 1/6. Worchest MA Banner 10/24
Action Edit 2/6. HopedaleMA_Fitness_Oct17
Action Edit 3/6. StocktonCA_Banner_Oct26
Preach the Gospel Roger!
A female Tucker Carlson
1/0. Parkville, MD
4/4 need recommendations for a go pro if anyone has experience with them.
@Victor DE Don’t buy older versions, they are not that good. I have a Hero 4 I bought for $50 for a man with a long nose. I got a good deal but usually those run for $110
Go on Facebook Marketplace
2/0. Downtown Baltimore, MD
Woah! That looks great!
I was actually thinking about that just yesterday
I have used spray adhesive in the past but a sticker would be great.
New PF vid just dropped on telegram boys. Good news is we all look like kings :ok_hand:
Never tire, there's plenty of work to be done. A man is judgment not by his words and promises but by his actions and achievements.
Action Edit 4/6. AuroraCO_Posters_Oct29
@John VA where are the photos? The last post on #activism was at 8:13am by Johnny MI
Action Edit 5/6. HudsonOH_Banner_Oct24
Action Edit 6/6. VirginiaBeachVA_Banner_Oct
My bad lol just checked and saw there was an error uploading
@Roger VA lol true, every sticker they take down, four more get put up elsewhere