Message from Emperor of USA in Subverse #general


2018-12-04 03:04:39 UTC  

I don't think jews are that evil or organised though

2018-12-04 03:04:40 UTC  

Like a product of race mixing over centuries

2018-12-04 03:05:01 UTC  

I mean american culture exists

2018-12-04 03:05:03 UTC  

*Carmel insists the genetic test cannot be used to revoke someone’s Jewish status – even if they were found not to have the relevant genetic markers – since only 40% of Ashkenazi Jews have them, and someone without them likely comes from the other 60% of the extended Ashkenazi Jewish family. He also avers that there is “no such thing as a Jewish gene,” explaining that the mitochondrial genetic test simply determines ancestry, not Jewishness.*

2018-12-04 03:05:06 UTC  

@Emperor of USA Majority of United States citizens are in fact mix. They are not 100% full blooded any race.

2018-12-04 03:05:10 UTC  

That of course assumes no new source of immigration

2018-12-04 03:05:13 UTC  

"race" mixing is ultimately good for the gene pool and health though

2018-12-04 03:05:14 UTC  

So why not a race

2018-12-04 03:05:25 UTC  

@Uksio incorrect

2018-12-04 03:05:37 UTC  

it heavily depends on how much you do this

2018-12-04 03:06:07 UTC  

In sense, I argue that full blooded races are in the minority while the mix races are in the majority of United States.

2018-12-04 03:06:07 UTC  

Human mixing is not beneficial sir

2018-12-04 03:06:08 UTC  

Because keeping pure bloodlines worked oh-so-well

2018-12-04 03:06:10 UTC  

Races have never been pure. The French are just germanized latins and the english are the result of a long line of invaders fucking over the lands of england.

2018-12-04 03:06:16 UTC  

Cmon, don't insult our intelligence

2018-12-04 03:06:20 UTC  

The spaniards share ancestry with northern africans

2018-12-04 03:06:31 UTC  

Germans mixed with the Huns

2018-12-04 03:06:43 UTC  

Go back far enough everything just dissolves

2018-12-04 03:06:56 UTC  

Race then isn't determined by genetics

2018-12-04 03:06:57 UTC  

@Uksio on the other hand let’s not try and force race mixing; we don’t want to be like Paraguay

2018-12-04 03:06:59 UTC  

I am talking about like natural mixing, not forced mixing of the past.

2018-12-04 03:07:07 UTC  

I mean go far back enough society dissolves

2018-12-04 03:07:09 UTC  

Mixing of races happens naturally here in United States.

2018-12-04 03:07:12 UTC  

Julius Evola explains this in his book The Myth of the Blood

2018-12-04 03:07:20 UTC  

I am not saying you should. You do you, boo

2018-12-04 03:07:25 UTC  

Even an ultranationalist like him understood this

2018-12-04 03:07:41 UTC  

Okay you worried me for a second

2018-12-04 03:07:51 UTC  

I thought you agreed wit that crazy man

2018-12-04 03:08:01 UTC  

Dvir... I am trying to say here, that all the current races of today are mixing here in United States more than anywhere in the world.

2018-12-04 03:08:02 UTC  

All I am stating is that cheetahs are now worse off because of a genetic bottleneck that caused inbreeding

2018-12-04 03:08:05 UTC  

I dont want stupid mixing plox

2018-12-04 03:08:12 UTC  

So United States is basically a nation of Mixed Races.

2018-12-04 03:08:32 UTC  

Genes are genes and too much of the same code makes them into a bad code

2018-12-04 03:08:44 UTC  

I am not white, my race is American

2018-12-04 03:08:52 UTC  

Mixing will happen regardless though

2018-12-04 03:09:10 UTC  

I wonder if eventually one of the “purest” races in America will be Native Americans

2018-12-04 03:09:11 UTC  

Neither forcing nor trying to stop mixing is smart IMO

2018-12-04 03:09:17 UTC  

I think the difference between americanized versions of the races can be found

2018-12-04 03:09:24 UTC  

Let the chips fall where they may

2018-12-04 03:09:24 UTC  

Yeah it will happen, but it is happening more than any other time in history or anywhere else in the world today here in United States of America.