Message from .drib in Orwell & Goode's Frens #politics
full time student now
>Trump is a nazi and is running the federal govt. like Nazi Germany
>we need to surrender firearms to the feds
trump is hitler
pick one, nigga
give up our guns to him
I think people forget you can make a gun out of shit from a store
they can't forget what they didn't know in the first place
that is a great YT channel
you cant ban the knowledge of how to build a gun
ian is god
this shit's only going to get easier as 3D printing improves and propagates further
dude 3d metal printing is a thing now
but they're not focusing on that because they don't actually know about the things they try to regulate
In Range TV is great as well
signed by the big man himself
they're going to look really stupid when people can just make these firearms (and fully-automatic) from their basements
I went to Ian and Karl's 2 gun Action challenge match in 2015
in Tucson wasn't far from where I live
I ❤ Arizona
this is what I am hoping for
What ammendment are you hoping for?
- Prohibit the federal government from regulating or interfering in activity that takes place within state boundaries. Meaning if you have a small business and your business doesn't cross state lines they cannot regulate you.
- Require Congress to balance a budget annually
- Prohibit Federal Agencies from creating "white paper" laws (legislating via policy) Like the ATF, EPA, Ect...
- Allow 2/3rds of state legislatures can vote to overturn a supreme court decision
- It takes a 7 justice super majority to overturn a law passed by congress
- Affirmation to limit Federal power only to Article I Section 8 of the Constitution
- States have the right to sue the Federal Government
-2/3rds of the states can vote to overturn federal law
"Allow 2/3rds of state legislatures can vote to overturn a supreme court decision"
Retarded, courts exist for a reason.
If you're that butt blasted about something that you can get 2/3, have a constitutional convention.
Constitutional conventions exist for a reason.
Most of these were from the 2015 Convention of the States proposed amendments
do you think your rights are given to you by the courts