Message from Danny Sullivan in 𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙇𝙀 #shidposting

2019-06-19 03:39:06 UTC  

High fashion

2019-06-19 03:40:20 UTC  

A classless society is an unobtainable one, even if communism were to (((work))) government officials are still out higher than the people @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:41:40 UTC  

That's why we prioritize democracy

2019-06-19 03:41:44 UTC  

Most capitalist societies DO put the well being of citizens forth instead of profit, millions of dollars are spent every year on programs such as social security, unemployment, disability, welfare, and food stamps to help the population

2019-06-19 03:42:00 UTC  

Also "lol it won't work" isn't an argument

2019-06-19 03:42:04 UTC  

The government isn’t for profit

2019-06-19 03:42:23 UTC  

@Steve™ yeah and who funds those ventures

2019-06-19 03:42:35 UTC  

It isn't private businesses

2019-06-19 03:42:36 UTC  

True communism is unobtainable due to the nature of man

2019-06-19 03:43:08 UTC  

Private corporations are heavily taxed @Danny Sullivan

2019-06-19 03:43:16 UTC  

So yes they do help pay for it

2019-06-19 03:43:32 UTC  

Top 1% of people pay more than the other 99%

2019-06-19 03:44:17 UTC  

That's because the majority of wealth is already in the hands of the 1%

2019-06-19 03:44:32 UTC  

Also corporate income tax isn't very high at all

2019-06-19 03:45:08 UTC  

"The nature of man" also isn't an argument

2019-06-19 03:47:41 UTC  

@Danny Sullivan taxing a company that makes billions provides billions of dollars for government/ public funding

2019-06-19 03:47:49 UTC

2019-06-19 03:48:00 UTC  

20% is a good number

2019-06-19 03:48:05 UTC  

@Steve™ the people that work in that company produce the profit anyway

2019-06-19 03:48:31 UTC  

no shit

2019-06-19 03:48:34 UTC  

Tax on corporate income was at 70% in the 50s

2019-06-19 03:49:23 UTC  

do you really believe that most companies if any at all paid 70%?

2019-06-19 03:50:00 UTC  

Yes this did lol

2019-06-19 03:50:04 UTC  

You can look it up

2019-06-19 03:50:15 UTC  

danny pls

2019-06-19 03:50:19 UTC  


2019-06-19 03:50:28 UTC  

even @laurentia sees what i see

2019-06-19 03:50:49 UTC  

there are so many loopholes and ways around a 70% tax rate

2019-06-19 03:50:51 UTC  

You're not even gonna bother to research

2019-06-19 03:50:53 UTC  


2019-06-19 03:51:14 UTC  

Well regardless it seemed to be working tremendously for the economy

2019-06-19 03:51:21 UTC  

Why would we stop?

2019-06-19 03:51:57 UTC  

you do realize what a tax bracket is right?

2019-06-19 03:52:15 UTC  
2019-06-19 03:53:59 UTC  

Sure buddy

2019-06-19 03:54:00 UTC  

last time i checked the economy was thriving

2019-06-19 03:54:09 UTC  

Well not really

2019-06-19 03:54:17 UTC  

DOW jones is doing really well

2019-06-19 03:54:23 UTC  

unemployment at a 50 year low

2019-06-19 03:54:24 UTC  

It's thriving for those that have the economy centered around them