Message from Deleted User in #FedsShallRiseAgain! #contract-with-atlasia
So here is a channel for making a united Federalist message going into the midterms
And here's the last two times we did something similar to this
So let's make a 10 point plan to advance our agenda and put a check on Labor
1. Vigorously defend paygo and practice fiscal responsibility by voting down any unfunded bills
2. "On healthcare we will work to enable regional level advances and pass legislating supporting their efforts as well as to advance with reforms in medical records, health care delivery, torts and cost of tuition for those entering the medical profession. Only through such partnerships between us and the Regional governments, will we not only advance our federalist principles, but we will also thereby bring down the cost of the Healthcare subsidy without leaving people to die in the streets."
We will also defend Atlascare from repeal and centralization attempts
And focus on expanding the supply of healthcare services through promoting consumer choice and preventative health to lower costs
3. Criminal Justice: Support reforms to the criminal justice system to be fair to both the victims of crime and those who have been accused of crimes, along with the officers who enforce the law of Atlasia.
4. there should be no national curriculum and that education should be left nearly entirely, if not completely, to the regions.
5. There will be a renewed commitment to Federalism
Regions should be given as much flexibility as possible to pass an enact policy on domestic and social issues.
Foreign policy should become a larger priority of the federal government.
However federal laws should provide framework that regions can work with while providing a fallback option in case regions don't act on policy issues.
Also here's this
6. Support repealing dumb regulations that are burdensome on the daily lives of Atlasians as well as contribute to the deficit.
Sounds good. Are you going to post it?
I'll add more to it
So what do yall think
Can we mention that we will oppose government funding of abortion and stand up against unconstitutional bills
and protect our constitution
But we should also throw a bone to the reformists
Like we will support closing loopholes
that have been exploited
So enforce fairness in governing
And administering congress
We should use a modified version of this for February
and perhaps run a more diverse but unified national slate