Message from Reactionary in #FedsShallRiseAgain! #keep-it-simple-plan
WE GANGSTA🔫 😈
CHAD FEDS GET THE PRINCESS
VIRGIN PERICUCK GETS THE DOOF
YESS LUMINE WITH THE NAY
Just need Haslam and Madigan to drive the spike through the heart
worst case scenario PiT is given the knife
We got this
Just need Madigan to come around on farm bill
Madigans OK with the bill
but wants to drag it out while lumine tries to push a bad amendment and delay passage a week for no reason
time is money
time is fewer bills we can pass
and will Yankee help us get these bills through the House fast
I know that Representatives are much less passionate about debate than Senators😛
so I don't think Yankee would have to force many cloture votes
I’m posting the Keep it Simple Plan my dudes
Within the day
1. This bill shall have something similar to what the South had a couple years ago, a “jobs.gov” bill.
2. Each “jobs.gov” shall be regional, for example the South’s website was “jobs.gov.s” so Fremont and Lincoln’s websites would be “jobs.gov.f”, and “jobs.gov.l”, respectively.
3. Both federal, and private employers would be able to post job listings, but with more specific pay, location, and requirement listings.
4. Each job category would be categorized for example, such as “Plumbing” or “Landscaping” or “Construction”.
5. We shall allocate one million dollars to each region to create a jobs.gov website.
6. This bill has the intention of building up the whole Atlasian economy and lowering unemployment, by doing it in sections specific to each region.
is that good
I honestly have no idea where it is
I remember what was sort of said though, it was similar to this
it should be a several pages deep inside the regional gov board
Hmm alright I’ll find it oh maybe I’ll be able to find it within my profile
Also lumine’s tryna be a cuck again smh
If you saw his comment, I’m gonna say something like “you’re trying to portray Federalists as incompetent, time and time again. You’re the one who’s opposed to true progress and reform, you damn well know we supported the Intervention.”
I won’t say that but
don't say that
I’ll jus be like
You know we supported the intervention