Message from Deleted User in #FedsShallRiseAgain! #keep-it-simple-plan
I’m posting the Keep it Simple Plan my dudes
Also I’ll introduce a highly specific “jobs.gov” bill
Within the day
1. This bill shall have something similar to what the South had a couple years ago, a “jobs.gov” bill.
2. Each “jobs.gov” shall be regional, for example the South’s website was “jobs.gov.s” so Fremont and Lincoln’s websites would be “jobs.gov.f”, and “jobs.gov.l”, respectively.
3. Both federal, and private employers would be able to post job listings, but with more specific pay, location, and requirement listings.
4. Each job category would be categorized for example, such as “Plumbing” or “Landscaping” or “Construction”.
5. We shall allocate one million dollars to each region to create a jobs.gov website.
6. This bill has the intention of building up the whole Atlasian economy and lowering unemployment, by doing it in sections specific to each region.
is that good
can you link me that old south jobs.com bill
I honestly have no idea where it is
I remember what was sort of said though, it was similar to this
it should be a several pages deep inside the regional gov board
Hmm alright I’ll find it oh maybe I’ll be able to find it within my profile
Also lumine’s tryna be a cuck again smh
If you saw his comment, I’m gonna say something like “you’re trying to portray Federalists as incompetent, time and time again. You’re the one who’s opposed to true progress and reform, you damn well know we supported the Intervention.”
I won’t say that but
don't say that
I’ll jus be like
You know we supported the intervention
let's be more non-interventionist
And this is reform
well this isn't muh game reform
Yeah, but the Federalist Party did support what happened in Korea. I personally am actually pretty libertarian when it comes to conflict, but I may say something along the lines of.. our allies were attacked, we did what we had to do
However we aren’t a fan of regime change and neoconservative foreign policy ideas
and we should act in the best interest of our country
and our people
Lumine is a neo-con
Yeah I know ew
you know what
I'm ready for this coup
Is not Madigan with us
NM likes Lumine
Shit. It’s 3 votes then
and hates me
Me you and lt
and Mr R