Message from Deleted User in #FedsShallRiseAgain! #fremont-feds
Oh how rude, lol
If only Torie voted differently...
And if two Weatherboy voters voted differently...
yep always those what ifs
I mean Doof won his February 2017 upset
By getting 3 old radical lefties to vote for him
Al, Hashemite, and Oakvale
We lost in Fremont to alpha in the senate special election by 3 votes last July
so Fremont has been a tough region for us for a while
and that was with getting siren and Ebowed support
I know we don't have an Assault Weapons Ban
Do we have any controls?
I'll try pulling up some bills
Because I don't want to call for anything we already have.
Both regional and Federal
So what gun control measures are currently in force?
Lincoln passed this a while ago: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=285892.0
Section 1: Title and Definitions
1. The title of this act shall be the “Gun Reform Act.”
2. An "Assault weapon" is defined as an AR-15.
3."Bumpstocks" is defined as the act of using the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire shots quickly.
Section 2: Regulations
1. The sale and use of bump stocks in Fremont is hereby illegal.
2. No state is allowed to prohibit the sale and use of assault weapons.
3. No state is allowed to have more than a seven day or less than a 72 hour waiting period before acquiring a gun.
4. No state is allowed to ban less than 15 rounds of ammunition.
5. Gun manufactures should not be held accountable if an individual commits or attempts to commit a crime with a gun, provided the gun was acquired in a legal way.
Section 3: Gun Purchases
1. Guns shall only be sold by sellers approved by the Commonwealth of Fremont.
a. Gun sales at gun shows shall be hereby prohibited unless by approved sellers.
Section 4: Violations
1. Unauthorized sale and/or gifting of weapons shall warrant a punishment of the gifter/seller to be determined by a court of law.
1. This act shall be implemented immediately,
I think some reforms may have been passed but nothing major
I know the no fly list restriction was passed
Can't remember if bump stocks were banned
Though all three regions banned them
Ban on automatic and semi-automatic weapons of course