Message from MaxIgnoramus in welp. u already Kno... #⛪religion✝
"with the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God's likeness."
"Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be."
"Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?"
"My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."
"Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom."
"But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth."
"Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic."
"For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice."
"But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."
"Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness"
My blood pressure
*"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up, and you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods In the heart of the seas'; Yet you are a man and not God, Although you make your heart like the heart of God."*
^Don't be a poser basically, nobody can play a legit LARPing of Christ
*"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. "You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!*
^ Subjective standards are bullshit, even projecting holier than thou attitudes upon others as a means of concealing self righteousness at the expense of God's character/the Word
*"And He also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt: "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. "The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: 'God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector."*
^ Worry about yourself by yielding to God's narratives-instruction, not one's personal practices of them; Christ is the priest
...the Bible is my favorite *book*
**1 Peter 3:15**
"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
**1 Peter 3:16**
"..keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander."
**1 Peter 3:17**
"For it is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil."
◄ Proverbs 12 ►
New International Version
1. Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.
2. Good people obtain favor from the Lord, but he condemns those who devise wicked schemes.
3. No one can be established through wickedness, but the righteous cannot be uprooted.
4. A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
5. The plans of the righteous are just, but the advice of the wicked is deceitful.
6. The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood, but the speech of the upright rescues them.
7. The wicked are overthrown and are no more, but the house of the righteous stands firm.
8. A person is praised according to their prudence, and one with a warped mind is despised.
9. Better to be a nobody and yet have a servant than pretend to be somebody and have no food.
10. The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.
11. Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.
12. The wicked desire the stronghold of evildoers, but the root of the righteous endures.
13. Evildoers are trapped by their sinful talk, and so the innocent escape trouble.
14. From the fruit of their lips people are filled with good things, and the work of their hands brings them reward.
15. The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.
16. Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.
17. An honest witness tells the truth, but a false witness tells lies.
18. The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
19. Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue lasts only a moment.
20. Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy.
21. No harm overtakes the righteous, but the wicked have their fill of trouble.
22. The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy.
23. The prudent keep their knowledge to themselves, but a fool’s heart blurts out folly.
24. Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in forced labor.
25. Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
26. The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
27. The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.
28. In the way of righteousness there is life, along that path is immortality.
```Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.```
Ephesians 2:8-9 New International Version (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
yay...Kayyy found me
No-One...does a lot of shit * smiles *
Philippians 2:3 New International Version (NIV)
3. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,
Revelation Chapter 5
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 . If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Proverbs 11:2 Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverbs 11:2 Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverbs 3:34 He mocks proud mockers but shows favor to the humble and oppressed.
*"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Keep yourselves from evil to take the name of the Lord in vain, for I am the Lord your God, even the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob."*
God's laws stand, let us all not break them in vain
Romans 3:22-24 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
@Deleted User I am, but as I walk back to my campsite, I took the time to put my life aside to preach God's laws first 👍