Message from Deleted User in Compfy California #vetting
>talks about how the promotion of degeneracy is one of our most pressing issues
>has an anime pfp
Wtf is this, you guys let that in?
He's gone now lol
hello, answer the vetting questions in pins
1) 18, Male
2) Bay Area
3) Illegal immigration, censorship, loss of the ideals this country stands for
4) Both sides are growing, unfortunately the left is growing more than the right in the public eye. I still think that the growth in the right will eventually overpower the left. So, while I don't currently approve, I approve of the possibilities. (also approve is spelled wrong in this question)
5) I think one of the biggest steps is the right needs to stop letting themselves be censored and hidden. Especially those of us in overly liberal areas. It's time for the red wave to strike.
Sounds good dude
Welcome! There are some basic vetting questions in pins
Welcome! There are some quick vetting questions in pins
Ok cool ill answer em here
1) 16, Male
2) Socal, Santa Barbara
3) Drug abuse, Illegal immigration, 2nd Amendment rights
4) I love the way the nation is being run under President Trump, however I would hate to see it all go to ruin in 2024 if a Democrat won the election and changed a lot of the great policies.
5) I think something vital for success is for parents to teach discipline to their children. Kids without the discipline are not being taught basic morals, right from wrong, and it gets their emotions into politics.
Should people under 18 be allowed in?
Honestly I am cool with it. I would think 16 is the cut off
I agree with Winston
16 is a good balance between being young stupid
While being old enough to be useful
Idk I was pretty stupid at 16 and 18
But it's your server, just wanted to make sure
I’ve always vascillated on this issue tbh
But I think 16 is a good cutoff
Just don't make any nsfw channels here
Gotta think about potential legal troubles
That’s definitely not happening anytime soon
I think you view someone different if they post porn or NSFW. It would definitely ruin any chance of networking.
It wouldn’t be relevant to what we do
I’d like to see more activity as far as networking is concerned
And activity in general tbh
Don't worry, I am going to sit down this this week and do some more stuff
Looking forward to it
Nah no way id post NSFW
Who is the owner of the server?
Yeah I don't think there's ever going to be any nsfw on here
So how did yall come across the channel?