Message from Anthony in Anticom #general


2017-05-02 13:59:09 UTC  

<@&278459485687644161> @Moderator

2017-05-02 14:08:25 UTC  

@moonbatyehudah Get on voice chat.

2017-05-02 14:08:46 UTC  

moment

2017-05-02 14:09:31 UTC  

where?

2017-05-02 14:10:44 UTC  

@moonbatyehudah Public chat when a mod gets on.

2017-05-02 14:10:55 UTC  

ok

2017-05-02 14:11:02 UTC  

well public chat is locked

2017-05-02 14:11:34 UTC  

?

2017-05-02 14:11:51 UTC  

"your role does not have permission"

2017-05-02 14:13:44 UTC  

Oh wait, you have not gotten the unvetted role yet.

2017-05-02 14:14:04 UTC  

Wait for a mod to get on, it is early in the morning

2017-05-02 14:14:57 UTC  

bleh i may go to sleep i just finished excercising and im tired

2017-05-02 15:40:51 UTC  

Announcements are read only @Haupstürmfuhrer Pepe

2017-05-02 15:44:32 UTC  

I'd discuss that criticizing antifa for being 'intolerant' is kind of fruitless. Tolerance was really never a virtue so instead touch on the value of organizing together and recognizing there are irreconcilable differences between what nationalists want and want leftists want and they're ultimately willing to disposes us in order to achieve it.

2017-05-02 18:43:41 UTC  

@Anthony You will need to message one of the mods I think to get vetted.

2017-05-02 20:14:58 UTC  

Alright I'm finally cleared to send messages

2017-05-02 20:15:28 UTC  

Who do I see about getting vetted?

2017-05-02 20:30:25 UTC  

just ping the mods

2017-05-02 20:30:35 UTC  

Thats a pretty racist username

2017-05-02 20:33:11 UTC  

Is that a problem for you

2017-05-02 20:33:30 UTC  

World needs a little goddamn racism with all the kikes killing off our people

2017-05-02 20:35:09 UTC  

not for me

2017-05-02 20:35:14 UTC  

We need more racism

2017-05-02 20:35:16 UTC  

and less kikes

2017-05-02 20:35:52 UTC  

Hmm

2017-05-02 20:36:03 UTC  

That's what I like to hear. We have to be public and embolden generation Z to make them generation Zyklon B

2017-05-02 20:37:09 UTC  

Mfw How do you do fellow white nationalists?

2017-05-02 20:37:41 UTC  

We're letting that fucking Jew Chapman and Gavin McInnes to coopt our fucking movement. In California this needs to end

2017-05-02 20:37:58 UTC  

If youre looking to be a nazi

2017-05-02 20:38:02 UTC  

Idk if this group is right

2017-05-02 20:38:08 UTC  

There are plenty of good groups

2017-05-02 20:38:16 UTC  

depending on where you are in CA

2017-05-02 20:38:21 UTC  

I'm just waiting to be vetted.

2017-05-02 20:38:51 UTC  

Hey Tyr. I do well. How do you

2017-05-02 20:41:33 UTC  

@Greg88 I'm interested to hear about these other groups

2017-05-02 20:53:40 UTC  

Hey Tyr, just join public chat whenever you're ready to get started.

2017-05-02 21:05:48 UTC  

In the US, 1% of the population control more wealth than the other 99% combined. This is why we have so much poverty, and so little control.

In the US, the Jew makes up less than 2% of the population. This 2% make up half of that 1%.

It's not white men suppressing the poor. It's the Jew.

^ I used this to redpill a commie today.

2017-05-02 21:25:50 UTC  

@Anthony what'd he say

2017-05-02 21:29:55 UTC  

@Yarbles He said that it sounds antisemitic and that he wants to fact check it for himself.

Once he realizes that both NatSoc/Fashies and the Idealogue Communists honestly believe in the same thing: the common good, they will quickly convert.

2017-05-02 21:30:19 UTC  

yeah the horseshoe is real