Message from !Swift in The Right Cafe #checkpoint
Ethnonationalistic ultitarianism, Libertarianism
Greatest happiness for the greatest number of ethnic Danes.
Ethnicially Jewish, raised by protestant parents. Personally, not religious.
Uh, have no opinion on Ukraine.
2. Neo-Conservatism, relating to or denoting a return to a modified form of a traditional viewpoint, in particular a political ideology characterized by an emphasis on free-market capitalism and an interventionist foreign policy
3. To be here idk
5. United Kingdom
7. Russia should pull out and stop providing weapons to luhansk etc.
1) 29 2) Nationalist/identitarian 3) discussion, debate, networking 4) Male 5) Canada 6) Agnostic 7) Don’t know a huge amount about their situation.
**@The_Gaul#7642** has been granted access into **The Right Cafe**.
1. old enough to use discord, dont wanna share it right now
2. Libertarian/right winged, I look at everything deeper than it really is, people think "free this" "free that" sounds good but I look past the sounding good part etc etc
3. To talk to other really
4. I have a dick so ima dude
7. none right now
2. Libertarian capitalist
3. Too many left wing spaces. O’Sullivans law.
5. USA, northeast
6. Spiritual. Don’t want to say any more.
7. I assume you mean between Russia and Ukraine? I don’t have any opinion there. Ukraine itself seems like a troubled and corrupt government.
fucking dyno is down
Why are “anti Ukraine sentiments” not allowed
I mean I’m not anti Ukrainian but I’m not sure why that is called out in particular
Im Ukrainian for one
what do you consider anti Ukrainian
because I support all Slavic people but I support the Russian government
More on a case-by-case basis
But any mention that Russia should in any way have any control over Ukraine or it's territories is anti-ukrainian
Or saying anything bad about Ukraine for that matter
what is bad