Message from KimDracula in The Right Server #educational
__**Debunking the myth “The correlation between uneducated and being religious is very high."**__
One meta-analysis looked at 15 separate studies found that religiousness was positively associated with grade point average (mean r .21) and achievement test scores (mean r .15) in Black and Hispanic American youths.
Source: Jeynes, W. H. (2002). A meta-analysis of the effects of attending religious schools and religiosity on Black and Hispanic academic achievement. Education and Urban Society, 35, 27–49.
Another meta-analysis that looked at 41 separate studies found that "Catholic and Protestant school students do better than their counterparts in public schools."
Jeynes, W. H. (2008). The Effects of Catholic and Protestant Schools: A Meta-Analysis. A Journal of Inquiry and Practice, Vol. 12, No. 2, December 2008.
The study performed by Phil Zuckerman did find a slight advantage of the religiously unaffiliated in intelligence. However, that study has been criticized because it relied on IQ tests as a measure and IQ tests have been heavily criticized for not being a good scientific basis to measure intelligence.
See also: <https://www.sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S0160289616000027>
So there is no strong evidence to support the claim, "The correlation between uneducated and being religious is very high."
__**Late Harvard Professor Alexander Ingils on the True Purposes of the Modern Education system**__
1) **The adjustive or adaptive function**. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. This, of course, precludes critical judgment completely. It also pretty much destroys the idea that useful or interesting material should be taught, because you can't test for reflexive obedience until you know whether you can make kids learn, and do, foolish and boring things.
2) **The integrating function**. This might well be called "the conformity function," because its intention is to make children as alike as possible. People who conform are predictable, and this is of great use to those who wish to harness and manipulate a large labor force.
3) **The diagnostic and directive function**. School is meant to determine each student's proper social role. This is done by logging evidence mathematically and anecdotally on cumulative records. As in "your permanent record." Yes, you do have one.
4) **The differentiating function**. Once their social role has been "diagnosed," children are to be sorted by role and trained only so far as their destination in the social machine merits - and not one step further. So much for making kids their personal best.
5) **The selective function**. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races." In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.
6) **The propaedeutic function**. The societal system implied by these rules will require an elite group of caretakers. To that end, a small fraction of the kids will quietly be taught how to manage this continuing project, how to watch over and control a population deliberately dumbed down and declawed in order that government might proceed unchallenged and corporations might never want for obedient labor.
__** Excerpt from https://archive.org/details/principlesofseco00ingliala**__
__**Catholic Priests Vs. Public School Employees**__
__**Police hesitate longer to shoot armed Black suspects than White suspects**__
**The Cosmic Conscious Argument for the Existence of God:**
Non-believers report they are less dogmatic, but in reality they are more intolerant than religious people, and less likely notice intolerance
**Mixed gender workplaces causes divorce**
Individualism is not a core American value. it is a core liberal value. https://sites.ualberta.ca/~cjscopy/articles/grabb.html
A documentary On The Far Left, from the origins of Marxism, to Spanish Civil War and it's fight of Various Anti Communists and the communists, about the Francos regime to the current age.
Worth your time
Here's a link to a Interactive map (updated) on US exports worldwide.
https://www.fvap.gov/ vote, vote, vote, vote. This blue wave? The worst concept ever over a long period of time. Terrible stuff from the standpoint of voting. Very bad for our country! You take a look at what Hillary has done with voting... bad stuff folks. We will build a big beautiful midterm, and the democratic voters are gonna pay for it, with liberal tears believe me. Here’s the thing — my uncle was a voter — very based, very good genes. I know probably a lot more about voting than any one else for a long period of time from the standpoint of votes. It’s true. You know, they call me they say, “can you believe it?” I voted. It’s true, many are saying it and they can’t believe it. But you look at — by the way! — China has a lot of respect for your favorite president. They wish they could vote for our elections unlike our legal citizens. Tremendous respect for our voters who work, are the real movers and the shakers. Bigly sized work ethic, many are saying it. A tremendous success from the standpoint of winning. Do you want to win too? Vote!