I don't think Discord would actually crack down on this server, though, unless it was tied to an incident like Charolettesville
You just can't know with creatures like SJWs in the mix
1. It is Tim's server, he has spoken out against Alt-right before
2. NSFW/what ever doesn't excuse propaganda lists like he was throwing up
3. You're right, problem is, you don't know whose on that list who might be part of the alt left control borns who'd might take screen shots of his lists and say "Hey discord, there's nazis here, ban them."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AgEFIv4dIE This is how Tim Pool fights those he opposes.
I know how he fights Rye, I just know how his enemy fights back.
Somewhat of a fair point.
SJWs come in, take over, ruin, then leave
It's what they are doing to comic pros rn
It's what they did to Gamers
It's what they did to journalism
1. He's spoken out against the far left as well. He's more of a centrist than anything else. That said, he very vocally supports free speech.
2. It doesn't excuse it, but it does serve as a warning that you should expect to see things you may not like/agree with/want to see
I can't really refute point 3.
On an unrelated note, if you want to put line breaks in your messages (for formatting's sake), you can use "Shift+Enter"
And wouldn't wanting to kick out nazis just for being nazis, or 'throwing up lists of propaganda' , only make things worse?
I know how to do that.
I've known for years. It's quite helpful.
^ ^ ^
Jaden brings the point I couldn't put to words together here.
When Tim Pool goes after the left, the Alt+Right considers him a hero.
When Tim Pool goes after the right, the Left considers him a hero.
He's kinda like Assange in that way
but at the same time
we can't just sit here and pretend only those who aren't affiliated with either side are capable of appreciating him.
All things said, this is basically a fan club.
I wait with baited breath for the day
If someone comes in and points out a bunch of MSM links with Anti-semitic relevancy
That Tim-sempai finally notices me
The absolute best thing you can do is challenge it on relevancy.
Sure, you can call for the muscle to get rid of this guy over here, Ms. Click, or punch them in the face, random Antifa guy.
But consider what that makes you.
@RyeNorth The only "appropriate" response to the question you just posed can only be properly posted in the hate speech room
I'm looking. 😄
@JadenFrostwolf i actually haven't seen any indication of him being a nazi
obviously the shit he posts would line up with that
but he hasn't really shown his cards
I know, but I used the term since the discussion was originally kicked off by someone calling him a nazi, so I did use it as a form of 'lazy shorthand.'
and yeah i agree
it's not constructive at all
It was more for that person's benefit, since they think he is/was a nazi.
Also, even if he did announce that he was a nazi, that alone doesn't make him ban-worthy, at least not until he does something wrong, so I was kind of pointing that out as well.